TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

as if "not being christmas songs" has stopped Lana from releasing a 3 part mv 5 days before Xmas, Allie X from releasing tracks, Dua Lipa from releasing a single, and Justin B*eber from his upcoming releases... like yes, @@Sky everyone can make excuses but that doesn't stop me from breathing or doing my job just bc its "not Christmas" related

Surprised she hasn't lost her fan base. She's pushing it. Just release it already!

Either this or stop talking about it until you‘re ready to press that upload button

since downhill lullaby - when she stated that most of the album was already finished - she has spent 9 months!! nine! just to tweet that she has finished the next two singles. okay thats GREAT but what about the rest of the album? is she implying that she needs approximately 4 months to render just one song?

i mean im just........... effing tired!!!!! 

"i cant upload sad songs cus its christmas" ... stupid crackhead bitch

it does not matter when she releases the music she’s not an A list musician she’s barely known. Nobody is going to care!! Christmas day is good enouth for me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

guys omg stop!!! she’s too generous and didn’t wanna steal that #1 spot on the charts from mariah carey!!! imagine being this humble and kind ugh we stan a legend

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

To be quite honest it saddens me SO much how I've stanned Sky since 2010, we're nearly in 2020 and she has one (ONE, ONE, ONE, ONE, ONE...) album out.

Only one. Not two, not three. One. 1. O-n-e.

When once-upon-a-time-die-hard-fans no longer give a fuck, then we know something's really wrong with an artist's career.

She really is a clown. Downhill Lullaby wasn't even worth waiting years for. I don't care what she says, she's proven herself to be unreliable and it's literally her stonewalling herself. Even girls trapped in far worse label situations have managed at LEAST 2-3 albums this decade and Sky has one to show for it.

BzhmW.png

She really is a clown. Downhill Lullaby wasn't even worth waiting years for. I don't care what she says, she's proven herself to be unreliable and it's literally her stonewalling herself. Even girls trapped in far worse label situations have managed at LEAST 2-3 albums this decade and Sky has one to show for it.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug....hows anyone suposed go get anything done when you are a cokehead. All she does is blame people and make excuses, take some f***ing responsibility for once. Every explinations and excue is an incoherent vague mess - she owes it to the little fans she has left.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance