TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

halshit fans trying to drag sky...id rather sky release ntmt and nothing else than have to suffer listening to halshit's poor excuse of a discography

then go stream it and fvckoff

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I'm afraid to say that the Halshit fans might've won.. I mean Sky makes better music, is more talented etc but Halsey released 3 whole albums since NTMT and Sky hasn't even been able to get an EP out since NTMT

I'm not a fan of Halsey and I'll always prefer the Sky music but at least Halsey is able to.. get music out.

then go stream it and fvckoff

girl YOU came into the sky thread and started talking about halshit. not my fault that the only way to keep halshit relevant is by keeping sky's name in your mouth. pretty funny that she made a "career" out of being a sky wannabe, yet all her songs are trash & second-rate. stay in your pathetic lane, cockroach

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

girl YOU came into the sky thread and started talking about halshit. not my fault that the only way to keep halshit relevant is by keeping sky's name in your mouth. pretty funny that she made a "career" out of being a sky wannabe, yet all her songs are trash & second-rate. stay in your pathetic lane, cockroach

why are you so pressed? they posted an old screenshot RELATED to sky and i just commented, keep being delusional somewhere else

Gurl Halsey has been consistently relevant since 2015 and Sky has not. I had never heard of her comments ab Sky until this thread so idk how that made her career lmao. You rlly thought you did somethin sksksksk

XPo3CNC.jpg

girl 2015 it's over get over the alt&edgy excuse to hate on women. but now let's go back on topic and lock this thread, pls.

People can express how they dislike an artist without it being "hating on women" lol. 

Gurl Halsey has been consistently relevant since 2015 and Sky has not. I had never heard of her comments ab Sky until this thread so idk how that made her career lmao. You rlly thought you did somethin sksksksk

Lit rally everyone knows that she has been ripping of sky since this video:

https://youtu.be/ao4o-XRU_KM

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

halsey MILKED tumblr throughout badlands era but now she's better. she is also more relevant than sky ferrari.

maybe sky thinks she's fiona apple or sumn, acting like people will treat her better or praise her when she comebacks after years lol but she didn't build that career for herself as fiona did

didn't really know sky invented neon lights, wigs and tumblr aesthetics..... anyways 2015 it's been over for a while now, move on  :P

Lit rally everyone knows that she has been ripping of sky since this video:

literally the only similarity was the wigs, which has been used in many music videos and movies before sky i.e. las de la intuicion, closer + lost in translation. It’s also obvious the music video takes inspiration from lost in translation and we don’t even know if halsey even had complete creative control over the music video so pls leave this tired argument in 2015. halsey has long moved on from that tumblr aesthetic anyway.

back to the topic of sky

post-14430-0-96235000-1594152793_thumb.jpeg

post-14430-0-96235000-1594152793_thumb.jpeg

I don't like Halsey music (even though Colors fucking slaps) but imagine dragging an artist who's been putting music out constantly while your fave barely has 15 songs out and you've been listening to them on loop for almost a decade... it's sad tbh  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

while your fave barely has 15 songs out 

Well no, Sky has lots of songs out. 3 EPs and 1 album, and lots of unreleased and misc songs. She made tons of songs in the Masochism era, it's just that she's barely been releasing anything since 2013 for some reason.

The thing that annoys me about Halsey (othen than just being a cringey person) is that she tries so hard to make herself look ALtErnaTIvE & EdGy while she makes electronic pop that is not special at all

This was exactly my problem with her too, for years, I'm telling you. But after HFK, she actually admitted, or accepted, that she is a pop star, and it's good that she is treating her career differently since then, and trying to make a better impact on the current pop culture, rather than trying so hard to be an alternative icon to the underground Tumblr community. Thank God

She is much better now that she knows what she's doing, and isn't trying to be relevant to the wrong crowd. And isn't speaking out about things she's not even part of

I can't believe I was mad and fed up with artists like MMartinez and Grimes who didn't release anything for around 4 years, when miss Ferreira has been fooling around for 7 years. 

I forgive the long wait when the artist was actually working on it the whole time (and knew it was going to be a long time) and nothing changed drastically because of the wait. But I'm worried this is going to be dissappointing for Sky too when she finally releases it. Songs she's had written and done for years that she might not even like or relate to anymore.... I hope she's still passionate about her work when it comes out.

to me this doesn’t even read as sky “working on the album for 7 years”, that phrase makes it seem like she’s been spending years trying to perfect the album when that really isn’t the case. the reason the album isn’t finished is because sky’s priority was modelling and acting, and that wouldn’t be such a bad thing if she was just open about it. instead of just up and saying “i’ve put the album process on hold because right now i’m more interested in shifting my career into the acting world” she’s constantly saying “it’s not me guys, it’s my label- no it’s my health- no it’s the pandemic. but i promise the album is coming soon! stop asking me about it all the time”...

sky fans still stuck in the delusion that something is coming don’t wanna hear it, like me a few months ago when i attacked ecl*pse on twitter for saying the same thing, albeit he was unnecessarily rude about it... but it was true and i’m sick of defending someone who doesn’t care.

honesty is the best policy and that’s all i have to say to ms ferreira

also the thing i really despise about sky ferreira is how she feels entitled to act like she INVENTED her sound and style when all she do is using old soft 80s beats. she’s so embarrassing when she starts to rant on twitter with shady comments abt others artists, she looks jealous and dumb af. thank god she deactivated her acc.

also the thing i really despise about sky ferreira is how she feels entitled to act like she INVENTED her sound and style when all she do is using old soft 80s beats. she’s so embarrassing when she starts to rant on twitter with shady comments abt others artists, she looks jealous and dumb af. thank god she deactivated her acc.

still can't keep her name out ya mouth huh...can you say OBSESSED

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Halsey's last single with Marshmello is so good, I never thought I would enjoy her music over let's say... a Sky Ferreira (who's music is... dated, literally from 2013).