Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

Friendly girl that likes to support his friends, have personal and good points and is kinda crazy :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Friendly girl that likes to support his friends, have personal and good points and is kinda crazy :)

friendly upfront but lowkey insane inside ;) relies on you to buy the alcohol and loves to gossip, also a great friend x

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Funny boy with good opinions, kinda slutty and 100% funny. Also you like to listen music 24/7 :hooker:

Amazing friend xo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Prob fun as hell, knows how to make a boring ass town lively, that 1 good friend that actually knows how to take pictures by taking >100 and thats without flash

probably uses some form of stan twitter terms in real speech though

tenor.gif?itemid=9746022

Stargirl: if she wasn’t struggling so much, she’d conquer not only this planet, but also all of space quicker than you can ever imagine with the help of her robots.

All named Sophia. :creep:

And that would be alright because as soon as you’d see Stargirl, you’ll have been blessed by her beauty and amazed by her clever mind and you silently express your gratitude to be a witness of that moment.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@SparkleJumpropeNoose I think you are someone who is true to their beliefs, and you have a sophisticated air about you. Maybe also a deep thinker?

u right binch! but i'm only sophisticated on occasion because most of the time i'm fucking garbage

@@Clampigirl a good, wholesome person who has some serious talent and is kinda a mom friend

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL