Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

Likes cinematic movies with atmospheric soundtrack, vintage aesthetics, romanticises destructive relationships & has a good taste in art.

off topic but is your avi from that harmony korine movie?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

off topic but is your avi from that harmony korine movie?

Yes, it is. Gummo. I've never really watched the whole film (only certain clips) cause it's pretty fucked up & disturbing.. but yeah, I like it's aesthetic & eccentric characters. I collect such movies as a piece of art but can't really bring myself to watch them. BTW, I really liked the bunny boy from the film but I've only kept his pic as my avi cause it goes along with my username.

I'd say the same that @Masochism, but you have good points about some themes and obviously, you're funny :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lmao yes, I'm sure that you're a sociable person, very cute, amazing taste and a great student :)

Also I'd say you're 16

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lmao yes, I'm sure that you're a sociable person, very cute, amazing taste and a great student :)

Also I'd say you're 16

Actually... I'm 28. 

just kidding, I turn 16 in three months so yeah you are 99% right hahaha

EDIT: Ignore me and just write about LRL

Someone who probably always overreacts in different situations but everyone loves them anyway

I'm...

Have we met in real life or something?  :illumarina:

I guess you are good at listening to other people and giving them advice when they need it. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@xcxcharli

I want to say something, but you've got a mushroom head, your name is the name of someone else, and I don't know what to say and I'm panicking. But above all: happy Monday and I hope things are cool wherever you're from and whatever you're doing! 

And this is my last one in the thread, because I'm done being a thristy bitch and I need to say this to said other person:

they watch rick and morty so I dont trust them

Comparing a true Rick and Morty fan to their own fanbase is like saying we're all going to stalk and kidnap Lana.