Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

Nicest girlie on Earth that probably has a lot of pencil on her hand and has a lowkey crush on the cashier of her favorite milk bar but won't admit even in her diary (that is full of doodles)

Also takes hundreds of pictures of the sunrise from her balcony everyday even though they all look kind of the same

Love you :heart:

Niiiice guess! :lmao:

I might get a slight crush on some guy on the bus or train like once a year or so. :blush2: And I like the sunrise but don't always take pictures of it... ok maybe I do only when it's extra pretty. ♥

Love you too!! Glad to see you around and when you're online. :heart:  (you know, that tab in the bar that says "friends online" ♥ )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

^ I think you're someone who likes to have fun and joke around with friends, to be around people, but knows when to be serious. Someone who stands for their beliefs.

And looks forward to Christmas? :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

^ I think you're someone who likes to have fun and joke around with friends, to be around people, but knows when to be serious. Someone who stands for their beliefs.

And looks forward to Christmas? :hooker:

brilliant, beautifully dressed, and annoyingly nice  :oic: (in a good way). also super duper smart <3

brilliant, beautifully dressed, and annoyingly nice  :oic: (in a good way). also super duper smart <3

Wrong :hooker:

But I did give a napkin (or a package of napkins?) to a lady who was bawling on the phone one morning on the bus - I never knew how much a napkin could mean to anybody. In Sweden, we try to not be in someone else's buisiness, we sit as far as we can from each other on the bus. This morning bus was crowded though. But man, she was craying hard and I just had to. She explained afterwards that her best friend had passed away, she hadn't slept all night and she really didn't want to go to work, and I think she just needed someone to vent it to, she wasn't drunk, just very sad. I think everyone else on the bus felt a bit ashamed that they didn't even offer her a napkin.

Semi-true I guess? =P But fall-winter-early spring is a disaster, I get sooo tired of the same shirts and jeans every week...

COMPLETELY WRONG LMAO

I think you're someone who works hard, know what she wants and is very interesting to talk to. Knows who to ask to get the best information and help. Loves to be LanaBoard's Space Queen and secretly wants to work with NASA on chemical stuff. Maybe a little bit too hard on themselves? But overall a fighter. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But I did give a napkin (or a package of napkins?) to a lady who was bawling on the phone one morning on the bus - I never knew how much a napkin could mean to anybody. In Sweden, we try to not be in someone else's buisiness, we sit as far as we can from each other on the bus. This morning bus was crowded though. But man, she was craying hard and I just had to. She explained afterwards that her best friend had passed away, she hadn't slept all night and she really didn't want to go to work, and I think she just needed someone to vent it to, she wasn't drunk, just very sad. I think everyone else on the bus felt a bit ashamed that they didn't even offer her a napkin.

Semi-true I guess? =P But fall-winter-early spring is a disaster, I get sooo tired of the same shirts and jeans every week...

COMPLETELY WRONG LMAO

I think you're someone who works hard, know what she wants and is very interesting to talk to. Knows who to ask to get the best information and help. Loves to be LanaBoard's Space Queen and secretly wants to work with NASA on chemical stuff. Maybe a little bit too hard on themselves? But overall a fighter. ♥

very nice,with good taste,very positive in real live,likes anime and twinings tea(okay I may saw your instagram story) :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

very nice,with good taste,very positive in real live,likes anime and twinings tea(okay I may saw your instagram story) :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

I prefer manga over anime, but you're fairly right! :party: And the tea is ok... I have another Twinings tea with cinnamon, raisins and cinnamon and it tastes nothing, lol.

I think you're a huge Lana fanboy but is too afraid to blast her music on the car stereo or at home and your friends probably doesn't know.

Ok, I dunno, lol. :creep:

You're someone who waits for your turn to shine but is ok with that, because you know that you'll be awesome when that time comes. :brows:

Ok, now I have to focus some more for tomorrow's exam, byeee~

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

COMPLETELY WRONG LMAO

giphy.gif

[...this is my commitment]

aahhh nnonono though you are so smart, queen of napkins

Nicest girlie on Earth that probably has a lot of pencil on her hand and has a lowkey crush on the cashier of her favorite milk bar but won't admit even in her diary (that is full of doodles)

Also takes hundreds of pictures of the sunrise from her balcony everyday even though they all look kind of the same

Love you :heart:

Ok.

I took one picture of the sky about an hour ago.

It was so pretty, I had to! :toofunny:

52HeZcX.png

@Stargirl must be the coolest person anyone could ever meet.

I think you're a chill guy who's good in class and secretly fanboys over his fave artists in real life and loves to fanboy over them really hard here on LB. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

softer spoken, way too damn nice, def agree with the sunrise photos, personable & sentimental as hell, vvvvvv sweet n endearing

just a dope ass pure person

@ salvatore ; i get the vibe youre a mix of like tumblr humor and stan twitter, super nice but a little overwhelming (in terms of like, energy) sometimes

watch me kill this thread because i literally have no personality  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother