Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

im only over the top online :rip:

well i've never met anybody tht likes bork while also being animated as hell

you laid back, zenny, probably prefer sundowns, not really a tea person but will go out for boba inna instant, mcdonalds only ever sound good when you can forget abt it right after, probably way too into those little 8-bit city scapes based off Tokyo & NY with the lo-fi trap jazz background music

^I feel like you're always laughing at your phone lol, idk like you're always watching memes and gifs. I also feel like you're outgoing and you like speaking to other people. You like to stay out of trouble (given that you never post controversial comments that could trigger someone lol). I also imagine you daydreaming about how Yosemite sounds like :oop2: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

dang I was hoping for SlowGinFizzz I had a fun idea about him

Sorry, I don't know you that well to come up with something slightly accurate... :( Since you like music, I bet you're that kid that always walks around with music in their ears and you have to tap on the shoulder to get their attention.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Loreen you are probably funny, loud, energetic and super overdramatic (but it adds to your charm), always talking to people about the newest things that interest you and being friendly. Always talking about memes and sucking dick

@ Lana Rey Loreen you probably have a very loud personality and love having a great time even when you're not out partying or whatever. I guess you turn every situation into something funnier, and you don't have a lot of trouble making friends

@@kitschesque I think you're that friend who shares really awesome music with others. I feel like IRL you have a big warm personality and you're def a people person? I think people enjoy your company. I also feel like you'd be a really fun person to get drunk with :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

@ Lana Rey Loreen you probably have a very loud personality and love having a great time even when you're not out partying or whatever. I guess you turn every situation into something funnier, and you don't have a lot of trouble making friends

I wish :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

@ an awesome person with great taste who I would hang out easily but you are very shy and introvert in fact and you try to find your way ..you may be a little melancholic and sad

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...