Sign in to follow this  
Vivaldi

Test your Lana knowledge!

I thought this would be a good idea! Not sure how to execute it well, so just play it like this for now:

Answer the question above you, then ask another question!

I'll start with an easy one: What's Lana's real age? :what:

2 (I had to cheat :creep:)

Who's the producer of Video Games?

No, three! :P

Robopop

How many songs were done with the same cowriters/producers of "Children of the Bad Revolution?"

I thought to myself three when I read the question, and I was close to posting three - but I was afraid if I was wrong that Madrigal would crucify me in front of everybody for my lack of Lana knowledge.

Robopop

How many songs were done with the same cowriters/producers of "Children of the Bad Revolution?"

I thought it was just Guetto Baby and Party Girl, I can't find your thread now :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

4?

How many songs were produced by The Nexus?

2wn4whw.png

I thought it was just Guetto Baby and Party Girl, I can't find your thread now :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Yeah...maybe I didn't add that he + Anu + Penny did "Jealous Girl" too. *Blushes*

4?

Nope! ;) "Girl That Got Away," "Caught You Boy," "Children of the Bad Revolution," and "Us Against the World...." with what we assume is the final version of "Motel Six." :woot: Here's to ever hearing it!

How many songs were produced by The Nexus?

Let's see....

• She's Not Me
  • Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
  • National Anthem (M1)
  • Driving in Cars With Boys

Pretty sure that's it! I wonder if there are more...I love these songs a lot. :flutter:

I thought to myself three when I read the question, and I was close to posting three - but I was afraid if I was wrong that Madrigal would crucify me in front of everybody for my lack of Lana knowledge.

Aw. :( I just ask this kinda question because, to be honest, my knowledge of everything else Lana-related is comparatively non-substantial.

smh it features Princess Superstar and samples Brigitte Bardot.

It's DIET MOUNTAIN DEW WHOA. How could I forget one the most poorly placed tracks in an album's organization I've ever come across?

What is her favorite song off Born to Die?