liam

Later... with Jools Holland (27/11/12)

Lana will be making her second appearance on Later... with Jools Holland next tuesday (27th November)

The show will be aired on BBC Two at 10pm!

Joining Jools in the last show to be filmed at BBC TV centre after 20 years of performances is Lana Del Rey. After making her UK TV debut on the show in October 2011, she has gone on to be one of the biggest selling female acts of this year with her Born To Die album, from which she will be performing tracks from the expanded Paradise Edition.
- Source

Reminder of Lana's October 2011 performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOP2Yd_jpYQ

One of her best performances, IMO.

She will apparently be performing three songs. Which songs are you hoping she'll perform?

20r46kx.jpg

I can't wait for this! I'm hoping she will sing Cola, Gods + Monsters & Bel Air. But it's likely to be definitely Ride and maybe Body Electric + Cola or Bel Air - I wouldn't be surprised if she sung National Anthem or something silly like that...

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

She has to go on Jonathan Ross...for an interview not just a performance. I love his interviews.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She'll definitely perform "Ride", probably "Cola" because that's the next single and "Bel Air" because a video for it has been released.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She'll definitely perform "Ride", probably "Cola" because that's the next single and "Bel Air" because a video for it has been released.

This is most likely, but I hope she'll surprise us! :)

I really hope she sings Gods & Monsters, Cola and Yayo!

But it's pretty likely that she'll sing Ride sigh

I will not be happy if she performs songs from BTD :facepalm:

20r46kx.jpg

:oprah: :oprah: :oprah: I remember watching the October one and being so excited + tweeting her and being annoyed when she didn't follow me :oprah:

I WILL JUST DIE IF THERE IS A YAYO PERFORMANCE IN 2012

if it's 3 songs im betting on Ride + Body Electric + Yayo

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey