liam

Later... with Jools Holland (27/11/12)

My prediction: Ride, Video Games, Blue Jeans

What I'm hoping for: Ride, Cola, Yayo

I mean, it hardly matters because even if my predictions come to fruition, I'll still be wanting audio and video rips because that's how whipped I am. :P

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

What I'm hoping for: Ride/American, Bel Air, Yayo

What will probably happen: Ride, Born To Die/Video Games, National Anthem(?)

Idk. Born To Die is still part of the Paradise Edition so I expect she'll sing one or two from BTD for her new fans who just bought the Paradise Ed recently.

I know the Paradise Edition is still the BTD 'era' and everything, but why do people think she'll perform BTD songs? BTD was a #1 album... people already know the songs. Wouldn't it make more sense to perform songs from the Paradise Edition?

20r46kx.jpg

I know the Paradise Edition is still the BTD 'era' and everything, but why do people think she'll perform BTD songs? BTD was a #1 album... people already know the songs. Wouldn't it make more sense to perform songs from the Paradise Edition?

Well, the Born to Die songs are on the Paradise Edition.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Am I right in thinking that the show is originally aired on a Tue (where the acts usually sing just one song) and then the extended show on Fri? When is it recorded?

As far as I know, it goes out live on Tuesday. We may get lucky and she gets a second one in during the half hour it airs for. Friday's broadcast is scheduled to last for 70 mins, so hoping she'll get to do a third being the "headliner", as often tends to be the case.

I think she'll do Ride, American and Born To Die.

Would love to see Yayo, Bel Air and Body Electric!

As far as I know, it goes out live on Tuesday. We may get lucky and she gets a second one in during the half hour it airs for. Friday's broadcast is scheduled to last for 70 mins, so hoping she'll get to do a third being the "headliner", as often tends to be the case.

I think she'll do Ride, American and Born To Die.

Would love to see Yayo, Bel Air and Body Electric!

Oh I didnt know it went out live on a Tue, thanks for that. I better remember its on tonight!