YUNGATA

Amy Winehouse

i just feel terrible every time i think about Amy. she had such a glorious life left ahead of her, full of so many awards, albums and happiness with finally finding the right guy. i never knew her but i feel kinda personally responsible for her death, like i should've done something to prevent it from happening. idk man, it's just still painful to think about how she's no longer with us anymore. 

probably gonna give the film a watch later, kinda nervous tbh cause i know how sad it's going to be.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

After doing some digging and with a little help from other members, I can confirm that the song known as “Break the Law” by Amy Winehouse that's been going around is actually Ella’s own song by the same name. You can see the registration for the song here. Big thank you to @@Trash Magic and @@evilentity for the help in clearing up this mess and disbanding this rumor.

@@Trash Magic this is so LATE but I have break the law and it's SO GOOD   hcdbfvvegbvfe I posted a snippet on soundcloud but it's tagged so nobody would steal it.

edit: just found out its an Ella song  :defeated:  such a bummer, sounds alot like Amy to me..

#BANNEDT FOREVER :toofunny: :rip:

There's a new box set coming in December and it has Frank on double vinyl... kind of pissed that I ordered the single LP (which still isn't here...) Also, the "rarities" disc is literally live stuff like "iTunes Festival '07"  rarities my ass

https://store.amywinehouse.com/*/*/The-Collection-Boxset/4W060000000

ArticleSharedImage-55644.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I just wish that they put the rarities disc to good use. I mean they could've given us some b-sides or something it least, not just live tracks that are probably on youtube.

Its a good deal you get like 8 vinyl discs for $80, thats $10 a disc...also you get the cute box  :defeated: i know what I'm asking for christmas 

Isn't it like 80 pounds though? So more like $160

I just wish that they put the rarities disc to good use. I mean they could've given us some b-sides or something it least, not just live tracks that are probably on youtube.

Isn't it like 80 pounds though? So more like $160

$80 USD, but after tax and shipping its 97 so basically $100, i mean i spent 110 on hm boxset and vinyl (same with uv) lol

Demos_copy.png

$80 USD, but after tax and shipping its 97 so basically $100, i mean i spent 110 on hm boxset and vinyl (same with uv) lol

Where'd you find it for $80?!