YUNGATA

Amy Winehouse

Same. Your best bet is her website though

I noticed  a seperate 2LP Frank on juno.co.uk ... hopefully it's getting it's own release! I don't really want to buy the set just for Frank.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I noticed  a seperate 2LP Frank on juno.co.uk ... hopefully it's getting it's own release! I don't really want to buy the set just for Frank.

$160 here and its about the same because you get free shipping. only 11 left though...

http://www.amazon.com/Collection-LP-Box-Set/dp/B0126XLMZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450850603&sr=8-1&keywords=amy+winehouse+box+set+vinyl

Demos_copy.png

@@thatsomason

I found this, I don't know if it's reliable or not, but it's a lot less than $160 (but that's if you only want Frank on 2xLP)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0149DCESE/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1450850904&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Frank+amy&dpPl=1&dpID=51XQcZWgh1L&ref=plSrch

Thank you, but I'm really looking on getting the whole set. :) I've found like two decent places online that have it for near the original price from her store.

smile.gif

I got a more HQ version of Beat the Point to Death than I had before today. <3 Pointless post but just ugh, I love her. Always been a huge fan, I never have much to say on her now because most people just talk ab biopic stuff which is honestly so uninteresting to me.

it pisses me off that there's no HQ photo/scan of the rehab single covers. I've literally been trying to find one for years  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived