YUNGATA

Amy Winehouse

ugh I've been missing Amy

Was wondering if anybody has the Deluxe version of Frank?? I'm looking for a lossless rip of "Fool's Gold" :P

I recent got these two tracks from promo CD's I bought, so I have them in lossless:

- Do Me Good (from Rehab CD1)

- Tears Dry on Their Own (Urban Remix) *Promo single with radio edit and exclusive remix by Salaam Remi

Also I have the AMY film soundtrack, At the BBC, and a few others from my CD Rips if anybody

and also looking for "Close to the Front" and "It's My Party" in lossless, idk if anyone has but....

so yeah, PM me if you're interested! xxXxx

i should have fools gold on mine, i'll check when i get home :)

don't know if we have close to the front in lossless, was that even officially released anywhere? never heard of it's my party either

i should have fools gold on mine, i'll check when i get home :)

don't know if we have close to the front in lossless, was that even officially released anywhere? never heard of it's my party either

I love people posting in this thread!!! Close to the Front appeared on Rehab CD2 Single along with Rehab (Desert Eages Disc Remix which hasn't since been released on another cd I believe)

It's My Party is a Lesley Gore cover (PRODUCED BY QUINCY JONES!!)B before she recorded Like Smoke (the version that ended up on Lioness, if my memory serves me correctly)

Google shows that it leaked in late 2010. Ugh we need more Amy material, it's just sickening that it's so scarce :,(

I can PM Do Me Good in ALAC if you'd like, my friend ;)

I love people posting in this thread!!! Close to the Front appeared on Rehab CD2 Single along with Rehab (Desert Eages Disc Remix which hasn't since been released on another cd I believe)

It's My Party is a Lesley Gore cover (PRODUCED BY QUINCY JONES!!)B before she recorded Like Smoke (the version that ended up on Lioness, if my memory serves me correctly)

Google shows that it leaked in late 2010. Ugh we need more Amy material, it's just sickening that it's so scarce :,(

im sorry this took so long :(

i don't know if it's my cd or if all copies are like this or anything but no matter what i try on any computer or program i can't produce results that actually look/sound better than 

hD7ETa3.png?1

i even google searched a flac copy and it had the same spectrogram  :toofloppy: 

but i did still rip in flac and alac if you're interested

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zXMBt2IBo2NVZ5TmxjV3hLTDQ

i'll take a link for do me good if you have one :)

I have been looking for "Do Me Good" in high quality for ages and I don't even have it in my library because I hated the YouTube rip.

Can you please send it my way, dear?

im sorry this took so long :(

i don't know if it's my cd or if all copies are like this or anything but no matter what i try on any computer or program i can't produce results that actually look/sound better than 

hD7ETa3.png?1

i even google searched a flac copy and it had the same spectrogram  :toofloppy:

but i did still rip in flac and alac if you're interested

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zXMBt2IBo2NVZ5TmxjV3hLTDQ

i'll take a link for do me good if you have one :)

Of course! Uploading now xxx Thank u very much !

@@SlowGinFizzzz

Do you mean the live tracks included on the German issue of BTB? I think I found a lossless download at one time and saved it, if so!

As for the Vodafone tracks, I also think I bought them at one point but the audio quality is surprisingly poor! I'll look into it. If I forget within a few days feel free to send me a PM. I've been extra scatterbrained lately

Do you mean the live tracks included on the German issue of BTB? I think I found a lossless download at one time and saved it, if so!

As for the Vodafone tracks, I also think I bought them at one point but the audio quality is surprisingly poor! I'll look into it. If I forget within a few days feel free to send me a PM. I've been extra scatterbrained lately

Yeah, exactly!

Thanks a lot! :)

i wanna say the vodafone ones are all on itunes? like on singles for each song like this:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/you-know-im-no-good-remixes-b-sides-ep/id1020443684

So the highest quality they're available in is iTunes quality?  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah, exactly!

Thanks a lot! :)

So the highest quality they're available in is iTunes quality?  :toofunny:

I guess so, maybe check discogs to see if they're available on any of the physical singles?

edit: took a quick look and they don't seem to be available on CD.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

while I was watching some videos on youtube I saw her last performance in recommended videos and I clicked on it and watched. Watching it made me felt deeply SO sad for her cause she was scared and insecure. I almost cried cause she didn't deserve this. and today i learned today is her birthday. she could be turning 33 today but no... I hope she is good wherever she is. :( <3

It's disturbing how important she is in my life and how much I care for her. I love Amy so much and miss her forever.

same :(

some gifs i made of one of my fav performances of her singing my fav song ever written in the history of music:

tumblr_ouyy20SYxS1u63kg3o9_500.gif

tumblr_ouyy20SYxS1u63kg3o10_500.gif

and that's how i feel about Amy <3

~INSTA1.gif