lola

Celeb of the Year 2012: Vote for Lana!

Forget Grammys, forget platinum records, forget radio spins and ticket sales for world tours. There is no bigger honor for a musician than being named E! Celeb of the Year—well, except maybe having your song covered by a sports team on YouTube.

16 of the biggest names in music—the Hitmakers, if you will—are ready to square off NCAA-style in this bracket. But who provided the soundtrack to 2012 and will leave all the other artists writing heartbroken ballads in his or her wake?

Who will be Celeb of the Year? Vote in the first round of Leading Ladies!

Taylor Swift nabbed the top seed in our tournament, a result of sweeping countless award shows and releasing a brand spankin' new album, Red. But can the country star take out the CMA's Entertainer of the Year, Blake Shelton?

Then there's always the pop stars: Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Adam Levine, all of whom are surely ready to duke it out for the top spot. That is, unless there's a crazy upset and, say, Lana Del Rey's fans knock 'em out—and, trust us, there's always an upset or two.

The choice is yours. Now, vote!

Vote here: http://de.eonline.com/news/365037/celeb-of-the-year-2012-vote-for-your-favorite-hitmakers-in-round-1

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Reserve this shit for Kim Kardashian.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Come on guys...we can get through this first round. All of us need to vote...15% difference at the moment. When voting for the other challenges guys, vote strategically, for instance: Nicki Minaj v. Madonna - Vote Madonna because Lana has a chance of slaying Madonna.

Not voting I don't think lana would even want to win this award

That's the spirit.

..versus Taylor Swift?

I'm going to pass this one, I'll be back when she won fighting against Madonna/Nicki.

So sorry, Lana! :(

There's only 1.4% difference between them...

Nah, I mean I'm *actually* a huge fan of Taylor Swift.

I can't choose between them.

:crying:

tumblr_mawbn8clbk1r3dsfto9_r1_500.gif