Viva

Dream Lana Collaboration Thread

I know Lana always dodge the collaboration question but is something I wanted 2 see (listen actually...). I love colalborations...

-Marina & the Diamonds- I think Marina's up beat energy and big voice would be a good mix

-Emimen - he has some masterpieces and I would love to see Lana contribute with some verses and hooks. Also I think Lana would love it since she calls him a "genius"

-Kanye West - I think mister big ego could make some incredible songs along side Lanas sultry voice

I would also say Elvis but well he is kind of dead....

glgcDdT.gif

Justin bieber

Just kidding lol

I'd like to see her perform with sia

EDIT: sorry i forgot u said 3...sia, weeknd,and ed sheeran

Bryan Dunn for a studio version of 10 dollar ring. (Even though there is a studio version, just without Lizzy's vocals)

Plan B , His lyrics are meaningful, not just about himself, about the public and how the world is developing, and it would go well with Lana.

Bob Dylan - Lana is inspired by Bob Dylan, and it would probably be a dream for a collaboration for Lana. I could hear Lana singing 'Blowing in the wind' it sounds beautiful.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Lady Gaga :creepna:

Hope to see Frank Ocean and The Weeknd in her future, I think it would work really nicely. Oddly, I don't often think of her collaborating with other women, but Azealia Banks is a must.

(Fourth option: Even though it may not fit, Grimes loves Lana :flutter: As does Patrick Wolf, the fella in my set. He covered "Born to Die". But that's very unlikely. Jay Brannan, too, he has the most beautiful voice...I'm getting carried away.)

Frank Ocean, Marina & The Diamonds, and The Pretty Reckless.

Before everyone starts on how The Pretty Reckless and Lana would be weird together, I just think they'd go so well together. Imagine a TPR and Lana version of Velvet Crowbar :oprah:

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Reba Mcentire

Imagining her on Video Games like when she cover Kelly Clarkson's song Because of You with Kelly...

Horrible image, but I love me some Reebz.