Viva

Dream Lana Collaboration Thread

Rebecca Black, Justin Bieber and Flo Rida.

I would honestly throw all my Lana CDs out the window if she collaborated with any of those morons.

Rebecca Black ft. Lana Del Rey: (I feel so alone on) The Friday Nights

Edit: lol oops that post is like 2 years old 

1.) Matt Bellamy from Muse. I'd love to see him collab with lana as a producer or he could add some amazing guitar work for a album of hers.But I would love it if he and her co wrote a song together.tbh i wouldnt want them to sing together.Matts voice is VERY POWERFUL and he'll over shadow lana easily.

2.Amy whinehouse. If she was alive still I could've bet my entire music collection that they would've collab at some point in there careers. There so simillar in so many ways the music they made would have been beautiful. It would've been the ultimate sadcore anthem...

3.) Kanye West. I'd so dig it if she made a song a la off to the races style it'll be so fucking badass. O-O imagine what the music vid would be like though....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't want her to collaborate. She is an artist first and foremost. It would be like asking Picasso to collaborate with Matisse. JMO.

I'd rather she grown and evolve on her own.

Perhaps continuing to work with different producers as she has done with AKA, BTD/Paradise, and now Ultraviolence.

Watch what you say to me, Careful who you're talkin' to.

1. Britney Spears

2. Godney

3. Brit-Brit

:troll:

Seriously, I would love her to sing a bitchy song like Noir with Opheliac era Emilie Autumn... but it's impossible.

i am nothing and should be everything

Nick Cave, I think they'd make the coolest stuff ever together

Grimes

Bonobo

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!! LANA N NICK CAVE NEED TO COLLAB ASAP!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__obh4w6tD8 

Eeeeeks i always thot LANA wud b perfect for this song :) !!!!Waddya think???

N coincidence is that the lyric my name was ELIZA DAY wud totally suit Lana cuz her real name is 'ELIZA'BETH GRANT !!

I would like to hear her do something with David Lynch. It's been said before that her stuff is kinda like his movies and it would be interesting to see what they do together.