lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

surgery in 2009/2010? prison 2008/2009 BULL SHIT SHE WAS MAKIGN HER ALBUM AND PERFOMING LIVE

where did they say that?

Idk guys! This is getting REALLY weird. There's a lot of facts in the case which line up to suspicions we've had about Lana's life for a long time. K being on death row, being a murderer/drug dealer, involved in the mafia. If it's not true, its very, very interesting still. If it IS true, it's very, very sad.

they're on here, they could've just read the op of lanalysis

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

let's think of good ?'s we can ask where the person can't be so vague.. lol

edit: oh wait i got that WOAH wait an hour to ask more ?'s whomp whomp

I've been asking questions for a good bit, now. All anon, of course.

It's obviously bullshit but quite fun. It's really easy to make up facts about Lana, you have everything, the rich daddy who cleans up all 'evidence', her little fucked up songs, the mystery over her age, drug abuse, the Ride video and her past :P so much potential.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I think they might have a lot of fun playing with us, I don't believe a word they're saying. Any active member here can make up a "Lana's past" theory based on what we already know for sure. It's really fun though, we're getting some action!

I'm just devoting myself to the charade, at this point. It's a good bit of harmless fun and we may get some new songs out of it.

they said they were a "prominent member" so i dnt think so unless they have multiple accounts or s/t

maybe they're a narcissist and think they're prominent without even posting.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.