Sign in to follow this  
Beemo

Rate The Last Album You Listened To

2n9xorc.png

9/10

A+ quality/banter, C for length

YOU LIKE JAY BRANNAN TOO? I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM SDJFBDSJB. sitar why don't we talk about music more often.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

YOU LIKE JAY BRANNAN TOO? I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM SDJFBDSJB. sitar why don't we talk about music more often.

GET OUT.

You are perfect. He is perfect, he soothes me like no one else, such a perfect quality to his voice. Should we do this again? Top 3, go.

So far your taste is ace/10 :flutter:

GET OUT.

You are perfect. He is perfect, he soothes me like no one else, such a perfect quality to his voice. Should we do this again? Top 3, go.

So far your taste is ace/10 :flutter:

i am pming you. perfect creature~

jay brannan, not you

just kidding you too

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Amazing. No fillers except for that fucking piece of shit, "Wherever You Are" :*

Amazing? Really? I could only listen to Supernatural without skipping. I've always despised Ke$ha more than everyone else in the industry but someone kept telling me it was "worthy of a Grammy".

Conor Maynard - Contrast

220px-Contrast_Album_Cover.jpg

He's been described as the British Bieber (which is honestly a terrible title to hold straight out of the gate) but I love the lyrics. There's something about them that's more metaphorically sexual than anything that little shit has done (ex. "You send my rocket to the moon" to talk about an erection)

8/10

BzhmW.png

Amazing. No fillers except for that fucking piece of shit, "Wherever You Are" :*

Are you kidding me? That's one of the best songs. If you want to talk fillers, why don't you play back through the album again and listen to Die Young, All That Matters, Love Into the Light, and Last Goodbye. Blegh. Your post left such a nasty taste in my mouth.

14417469274.gif

Are you kidding me? That's one of the best songs. If you want to talk fillers, why don't you play back through the album again and listen to Die Young, All That Matters, Love Into the Light, and Last Goodbye. Blegh. Your post left such a nasty taste in my mouth.

i cu attacking opinions hdb don even lie :aheh: :mj:

Right now I'm listening to the Cheetah Girls soundtrack, can't be fucked to find the album artwork but it's a masterpiece/10

#ataraxia

Bruno_Unorthodox_Jukebox_Final.jpg

8/10

A song or two are a bit annoying, but overall, it's a pretty cohesive album. Highly recommended for reggae/soul lovers

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Med%25C3%25BAlla%2B-%2BBj%25C3%25B6rk.jpg

Last album I listend to from start to begining, and it is absolutely amazing. It only has two misses, in my opinion, wich are Submarine and Ancestors, however, they do not ruin the album. The rest of the album is just amazing. I even like the songs on Icelandic, wich I usually don't. A favorite at the moment is Desired Constellation. I would give this album a 8/10 I think.

last.fm