foxgrl

Lana's New Myspace

i think you have to be on myspace then to see it, Justin Timberlake took it over and changed it all up

but it works if you have one, didn't realize it didn't otherwise. i think spots are limited though? i just got on it today and its all very confusing. i'll upload what she has up so far. hold on.

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

2czoleo.png

^her initial profile.

ahgb0.png

^the interview we all know where she sings video games and talks a bit, and some of her 'statuses' or whatever you call them.

Ni5hR.jpg?1?5765

^image she uploaded with the "Love" comment.

--

the rest is stuff you've already seen, we'll see where this goes i suppose. :twirls:

Death. It looks like Google Plus, in black, with a touch of Facebook.

Oh, MySpace! You silly goose. :oprah:

tbh it's spotify magnified and mixed with facebook it even said 'pick your cover' like :whoopi:

It's not a Lana's New Myspace; Myspace, the social network, just suffered an online layout modification lol

no its lanas new myspace

• the url is literally new.myspace.com
  • lana hasen't had a myspace in (i want to say years?)
  • and its not just a mod its a whole takeover a whole new person owns the domain etc its a new website

I love that MySpace is coming back and I want my motherfucking invite now. Lemme connect to da queen.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Already connected to her :creepna: . Just got my invite yesterday, I'm sure they're coming soon. There's nothing really happening on it at this point anyway but it seems pretty niceys (although it probably works better on tablets or something, scrolling on profiles is awkward)

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

it's okay, i never really got into myspace and i agree the scrollings awful on a laptop/computer.

tbh i only have a myspace for Lana like i know its probably just her producers and people around her running it for the most part but like what if she sees my name or clicks my profile or idk u know?? eyah :ohreally: