greymillenium

Interview: KulturSPIEGEL 12/2012 [German]

Lana started spending lots and lots of time recording in London back in like 2008 and she only became famous after Video Games was played in England.

Yeah but the video was already in youtube. The voice had a face. I think Lizzy would the same had success in Europe south America and all, but in US I without the changes she wouldn't had achieved the mass hits. I can be wrong but is what I think.

Without the changes in her face and style I mean

Edited by Antonia22

glgcDdT.gif

Her fear of the US is annoying as a fan. It just all seems so...dramatic? I mean surely she sees her chart successes here, all of the albums sales, top ten debuts, etc. I don't want to belittle the hurt that she must have felt when she got all of the backlash and bad press out here earlier this year, but it was a year ago and opinions have changed. She won't even try anymore and is sure to mention it in every interview and it's clearly just her decision. If she had her way, Paradise probably wouldn't have been released in the US, but of course Interscope wasn't having that.

I just think that her punishing the fans (no tour dates, really?!) because of the bad press she had gotten in the past is selfish and kind of childish. :(

EVERY SINGLE WORD HERE.

If she doesn't tour here? What will we do? Why does she hate us so much all we did was love her ://///////

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

~LANA DEL CONSPIRACY~

she once killed a drug lawd's nephew and they said if she ever toured in the U.S they'd kill her. she luvs u guys don't worry.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm not going to take some of the "bitchy" things stated in this interview to heart because I understand that it was a translated interview and somethings might have been lost in translation or whatever. But I really wish like people already stated she would get over her "fear" of the US. She should know she has a solid fan base in the states as well. Just because she doesn't attract the crowds she attracts overseas, doesn't mean she doesn't have people who like her. Charts should be enough proof for her.

I'm not going to take some of the "bitchy" things stated in this interview to heart because I understand that it was a translated interview and somethings might have been lost in translation or whatever. But I really wish like people already stated she would get over her "fear" of the US. She should know she has a solid fan base in the states as well. Just because she doesn't attract the crowds she attracts overseas, doesn't mean she doesn't have people who like her. Charts should be enough proof for her.

Exactly! Trying to act like she's not recognized...hunny we have seen the videos and candids of fans waiting outside Marmont for U... and both nights at the El Rey sold out. gurrrl please.gif

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

And I kind of want to go into Lana's brain and see what she's thinking. She obviously knows she has fans here. She knows if she tours in America fans will go to see her. her haters won't go to see her shows. so why should she worry?

I wonder if she was unhappy with the before/after-show crowds. there were a lot of anxious people trying to get autographs and photos with her. too chaotic. no matter, it's not very wise of her to dismiss an entire country in which resides many adoring, merch-buying fans!!