Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

https://twitter.com/DiamondGarden_/status/987787097028341760

"Marina may be doing something fun on our forum when the album is announced... stay tuned! 1f440.png"

I just cannot believe Marina Diamandis is a hungry Twink who likes to get followers and leak her stems. Also it would make sense that we got all the random stuff.

(also they leaked Hollywood & Oh No videos in HD)

The Oh No! and Hollywood UQ videos just leaked on DG!!!

Sister post the links 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I added Happy to my job's Spotify playlist and when it came on today I got choked up. I don't think the song's ever hit me as hard as it did today. Marina is the true queen of character development  :xcry:

I wish she would give us the tiniest piece of info on when to expect new music. The "haven't found the one for me" lyric made me think of how she and Jack have been together for a while now, which makes hope she gives us a happy love song or two on MATD4.  :flutter:

giphy-1.gif 

I'd guess Marina would do an AMA / QnA type of thing on diamond garden

Yes, I'm p sure thats really the only thing she could do besides like reveal the tracklist if she comes on before the album releases.

xMcVPI7.jpg

She just supported Kanye west and deleted

I hate her but glad she realized and deleted

edit: She messed up and decided to congrant him on such a bad day and then tweeted that she was too much time at the studio 

Honestly, yeah Kanye is an asshole and a gross supporter of the Orange Cheeto, but twitter stans are so fucking dramatic and overreact so much. marina deleted the tweet and apologized, dont get what the problem is. Even if she were to keep it up on twitter it's not that much of a big deal. 

I personally am more annoyed at the fact that she financially supports Coachella - after all, the owner of Coachella is pro-gun, anti-abortion and anti-LGBTQIA+, and uses money from coachella to support 'charities' that share these views. That is more disturbing to me than some fucking ugly tweet about kanye west.

Marina

Katy Perry

Lana Del Rey

Lady Gaga

Rihanna

Beyoncé

and probably like..............................I mean I have no idea of who's not either performing or attending Coachella year after year. And I don't think it will ever change til someone just freak the fck out and pull some type of "new-cool-festival-the-new-woodstock".

And it's not only Coachella but other brands like... Urban Outfitters? I remember no long ago they were in something just like this. And if we go checking, it will be endless research and there will always be someone problematic next to every artist. I mean, imagine everyone behind a record label that works on releasing singles and etc...of course there's stuff (and people) we'll probably never know. But that's... capitalism ? nnn