Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

IDK why ppl trash EM? Like, it's different and 100% NOT generic. I think the song is actually quite good, the only thing that bothers me (like I said before) is her mentioning her teenage years. But, I suppose everything's connected, and it'll grow on me. Can she just drop the album? <3

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

ahh right, thanks

soo.. is larina now officially a real thing? 

YES, she is obviously singing about wanting to be with Lana but she's already Jack's baby  :flutter:

YES, she is obviously singing about wanting to be with Lana but she's already Jack's baby  :flutter:

what if these are all hints like with the mac cover and venice bitch..

the girls in the video, her new mac related twitter bio and then old stuff like this

I like Clean Bandit's production but her voice is too operatic to be successful on 2018 radio. i still like it tho. at least she's not singing a song about telling me to put my phone down zzz

I take this back... she looks hot af in the video and I NEED this song to go #1

Of course Baby is gonna be on the album. Imagine the amount of streams, exposure and promo she will get from that song, especially if it's a hit. It would be an awful business decision if it wasn't on it lol. The sound doesn't really fit in with the rest right now, but she can just put it at the end, make it a bonus track. 

I vomited a bit when she said it’s on her album. Sorry I’m not Impressed! I’m not going to pretend to like something just because I love Marina...I’m not a blind (and deaf) stan. In the Music video she looked really awkward and out of place.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Stop fucking saying Marina is hinting a relationship with Lana, it's so disrespectful towards her relationship with Jack. Ugh, I regret being one of them that always shipped Larina, I imagine how they must feel seeing all the comments about it all the time, also Jack's opinion about it... so bad