Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Y'all saing shit about her promo etc. Thats

Clean bandit's label job she's not cursed.

Baby has full potential to top Solo + I Miss You 1000 times. This industry is fishy and they won't spend money with things they "think" it will flop. thats a shame bc this song is very good and deserves more. Its her second attempt in a CB's single and once again their label doesnt recognize the commercial power this song has over Disconnect

The Baby instrumental leaked https://dbr.ee/fWIV

Can you upload it on Picosong? please (dbr.ee doesnt found on my phone)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ok sorry for double post, but baby already reached 10M views in one week! :D

I don't think it's stupid to release the lead in january at all.

IF Baby really take over, it will take some time I guess. Probably radio airplay etc will get the song going through November\December easily. Once it peaks, people will be talking about it and she'll drop her song.

On her lucky side I could see Baby #1 and her official song being like #99 but that's also ok because she doesn't need a hit at all and...Baby will be on the album.

I think only Eclipse have the album recordings right now etc so it's just fine. At least they're not doing any fuckery like shipping out Vinyls before official releases and sending the album 6+ months earlier for press reviews.....yet.

I wonder what she has planned for the album campaign. She said the album is ready, so she's holding it back on purpose (I don't see it being her label's decision). I doubt it'll be another Froot of the Month but I'm interested in what she's got cooking.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Yeah it has been trending here in the Netherlands, where nobody even knows who Marina is. It will probably reach it's peak a little later, but it will be a hit. A january single is not a bad idea, just hope it's like early january because I can't wait  :D

Baby isn't a flop. Actually it's doing fine on the charts and the music video got more than 10 million views in a week.  :flutter:

Btw, How To Be A Heartbreaker reached more than 50M views and Oh No! is almost 30M on YouTube!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: Not really the big thing but... 

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

Baby's going to radio rotation on monday, let's see how it does. So far it's doing great for a Marina song tbh.

Im in Scotland and have heard it on the radio a few times