Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On another note, do we have a time frame / full credits for Please Don't Call Me? Just curious cause I know she was recording way back in 2016 as well

sketsu, the guy who leaked it, posted the info on twitter

Anyways Love is completely solid as a record, but imagine if she had kept Dusconnect for herself and put PDCM after it 0:

Oh No! is still one of the best pop songs made for depressive gays  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

sketsu, the guy who leaked it, posted the info on twitterAnyways Love is completely solid as a record, but imagine if she had kept Dusconnect for herself and put PDCM after it 0:

What’s his acc?

omg these new lyrics are so good! like you can really tell she poured her heart and soul into it, they're just so genuine and heartfelt, i love the way she repeats a sentence 10 times, it's literally so beautiful and breathtaking. like a poet. invented poetry. poets who?? 

she really is at her peak

i am crying just reading how beautiful they are. not generic at all. so personal and moving. wow....

i'm absolutely floored that @@Eclipse 's post from halfway thru 2018 was right...emotional machine is lyrically the best song..................and it was the first one we got. no wonder it's been all downhill from here   :creep:

(i only see myself returning to a couple of the songs on a SIXTEEN SONG album unless the production blows me away....well.)

She thanked Lana for her friendship on the credits of the album :legend:

I remember Lana did the same for Marina on the Lust for Life credits.. "Marina - for your friendship and your art"

I love how supportive they are of each other & their art. Makes me so happy :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Fear lyrics have leaked

link pleaseee

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You