9595 replies to this topic

#9361 OFFLINE   hillsideboy

hillsideboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 38m 55s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:53 AM

Someone removed the lyrics ffs. Hopefully the songs leak soon. I just want You and I can wait for the rest...
  • Diet Mountain Dew and BBMbby like this

#9362 OFFLINE   lil kim

lil kim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 971 posts
  • Time Online: 36d 18h 49m 8s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:54 AM

Someone removed the lyrics ffs. Hopefully the songs leak soon. I just want You and I can wait for the rest...

Or you can wait 12 fucking days...
  • Elle, delreyfreak, Topaz and 8 others like this

tumblr_ojfh11jmeB1w0qkdwo2_500.gif

#9363 OFFLINE   abombnd

abombnd

im baby 4 u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Locationshoot
  • Time Online: 53d 19h 19m 55s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:56 AM

good LORD just fucking wait
  • Elle, delreyfreak, Topaz and 4 others like this

xMcVPI7.jpg

#9364 OFFLINE   Formation

Formation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Fan Since:March 2013
  • Time Online: 14d 12h 33m 41s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:58 AM

These are from genius by the leaker we all know. Some others were added and removed by an user I don't recognize, so I'll assume they were fake. Too Afraid, STBS, and Karma are still there if you click on the contributors section and see what was added and later removed, if you're interested.

• LonelyHeart and Diet Mountain Dew like this

giphy.gif

#9365 OFFLINE   hillsideboy

hillsideboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 38m 55s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:58 AM

I bought the album and I’ve got tickets to see Marina at the start of May, so why should it be a problem if someone like me listens to an album they’ve purchased early? Ever ordered something and had it delivered earlier than expected/earlier than the release date? Do you still wait for the official date or estimated time of arrival to use it... also music is there to be enjoyed its not about the commercial or business side of things. You people saying wait for the release date you’re not a true fan make me laugh. You’ve got it all wrong.
  • ultralife, Diet Mountain Dew and BBMbby like this

#9366 OFFLINE   LonelyHeart

LonelyHeart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,959 posts
  • Time Online: 66d 15h 1m 7s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:59 AM

I dont think its going to leak anytime soon... Ariana's sweetener and katy's witness were being sold 5 days before the og date by cd Stores and they didnt leak until nz itunes store did that for us. Marina is not "that important" for the gp yet and they won't leak (unless shes unlucky with her stans lol) but dont expect the gays to rip a vinyl anytime soon
  • Diet Mountain Dew likes this

tumblr_o494lgiQvR1sm1paio1_500.gif

#9367 OFFLINE   Formation

Formation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Fan Since:March 2013
  • Time Online: 14d 12h 33m 41s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:12 AM

I dont think its going to leak anytime soon... Ariana's sweetener and katy's witness were being sold 5 days before the og date by cd Stores and they didnt leak until nz itunes store did that for us. Marina is not "that important" for the gp yet and they won't leak (unless shes unlucky with her stans lol) but dont expect the gays to rip a vinyl anytime soon

But thank you, next did leak early because of early copies, as did Billie's album. It's really a case by case thing with leaks right now. She could be Florence or she could be Lana--we'll just have to wait and see. 

• Diet Mountain Dew likes this

giphy.gif

#9368 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 4,885 posts
  • LocationLDN —> ATL —> NYC
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 201d 8h 3m 7s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:47 AM

Seems like a proper time to remind you guys that if the album leaks, please do not post or request links to the album on LanaBoards! This will also still be true after the album is out, as the album will be available to streaming and purchase. Posting public download links to officially released content is damaging to both LanaBoards & the artist! Thank you! x

• KeybladeMeister, Formation, fl0ridakil0s and 13 others like this

43424683735_fa2382c16c_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL

#9369 OFFLINE   ultralife

ultralife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Time Online: 145d 9h 23m 39s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:01 AM

Omg I think To Be Human's bridge is my favourite part of LOVE  :defeated:  It honestly sounds like it's pulled straight from TFJ, especially when she says "people driving fancy cars look like beetles to the stars" something about just takes me back to TFJ

• StarryEyed, fl0ridakil0s, delreyfreak and 8 others like this

FzytWEW.png

#9370 OFFLINE   HANGINGFROOT

HANGINGFROOT

iván

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:the 19th century
  • Time Online: 76d 1h 29m 4s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:27 AM

sketsu, the guy who leaked it

fhjkldfugiodikf he didn't lmao

• Skestu likes this

:flutter:

#9371 OFFLINE   abombnd

abombnd

im baby 4 u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Locationshoot

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:28 AM

fhjkldfugiodikf he didn't lmao

yeah sdkjsksjd sketsu did not leak it 

• HANGINGFROOT, Skestu and ConstableReggie like this

xMcVPI7.jpg

#9372 OFFLINE   Tragic Rabbit

Tragic Rabbit

venus as a boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 37d 9h 40m 42s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:48 AM

omg these new lyrics are so good! like you can really tell she poured her heart and soul into it, they're just so genuine and heartfelt, i love the way she repeats a sentence 10 times, it's literally so beautiful and breathtaking. like a poet. invented poetry. poets who??
she really is at her peak
i am crying just reading how beautiful they are. not generic at all. so personal and moving. wow....

Um...???

#9373 OFFLINE   Topaz

Topaz

Shining Star

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Time Online: 13d 20h 13m 40s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:53 AM

I bought the album and I’ve got tickets to see Marina at the start of May, so why should it be a problem if someone like me listens to an album they’ve purchased early? Ever ordered something and had it delivered earlier than expected/earlier than the release date? Do you still wait for the official date or estimated time of arrival to use it... also music is there to be enjoyed its not about the commercial or business side of things. You people saying wait for the release date you’re not a true fan make me laugh. You’ve got it all wrong.

Personally, I am not just a fan of her music, I also adore her as a person and she's a true inspiration to me. I'm sure she doesn't want her music to leak, so obviously I'm not gonna hope it's gonna leak. It's not about the commercial or the business side of it, it's about just having a little respect...

• khris, californianfreak and bittersweetbanger like this

#9374 OFFLINE   abombnd

abombnd

im baby 4 u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Locationshoot

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:28 AM

if an album leaks everyone can listen to it, you idiot. Leaks aren't limited to jUsT pEOple wHo bOUghT tHe aLBum because it's public access now for free.

xMcVPI7.jpg

#9375 OFFLINE   GlobelampStan

GlobelampStan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Fan Since:Baby love me, cause I'm playing on the radio – how do you like me now?
  • Time Online: 36d 23h 28s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

if an album leaks everyone can listen to it, you idiot. Leaks aren't limited to jUsT pEOple wHo bOUghT tHe aLBum because it's public access now for free.

I mean people are gonna pirate it anyway?? Like regardless of the fact that it leaked or not. It doesn’t mean I want it to be leaked cos I don’t, but it really doesn’t make a difference the way you’re putting it

Um...???

Fear lyrics are literally the peak of English literature. The way she is able to convey her emotions is so smart and it’s like she GETS it you know what I mean? These are not sentences a 5 year old in kindergarten could make, no, this is some deep poetry... like all poets around the world are SHOOK. She did that. She invented poetry.

#9376 OFFLINE   KeybladeMeister

KeybladeMeister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationOn the run from Ms FckYeahCharli
  • Time Online: 20d 9h 22m 40s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

Doesn't negate that you're a fan, no. But it does show you have respect for the artist to not listen to their work before its intended release.

Plus, like it was said leaks give people access who have no intention of paying for the music to listen to the record 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Topaz, khris, abombnd and 1 other like this

#9377 OFFLINE   Gangsta Queen

Gangsta Queen

Alright, Mr DeMille, I’m Ready For My Close-Up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationSunset Boulevard
  • Time Online: 50d 12h 59m 27s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

Lol just don’t listen to album leaks, it’s unethical. Please and thank you
  • Elle, fl0ridakil0s, abombnd and 2 others like this

giphy.gif

#9378 OFFLINE   Loreen

Loreen

Frickin' wild card

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,089 posts
  • Fan Since:December 2013
  • Time Online: 121d 10h 49m 43s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:14 PM

To Be Human outsold End of The Earth.

e15907a1a7b2231f44b4f166f40d1758_w200.gi

• fl0ridakil0s, TheBoss, 13beachess and 1 other like this

n6OYpqv.png

#9379 OFFLINE   delreyfreak

delreyfreak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
  • LocationHigh By The Beach
  • Time Online: 39d 1h 26m 23s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:31 PM

Omg I think To Be Human's bridge is my favourite part of LOVE  :defeated:  It honestly sounds like it's pulled straight from TFJ, especially when she says "people driving fancy cars look like beetles to the stars" something about just takes me back to TFJ

maybe the only reasonable post on this thread for like the last 20 pages. agree!! 

• ultralife, TheBoss and BBMbby like this

#9380 OFFLINE   bittersweetbanger

bittersweetbanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 18d 13h 2m 10s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:05 PM

End of the Earth outsold the rest of LOVE.
e15907a1a7b2231f44b4f166f40d1758_w200.gi

• Honeybear, asreponosim and BBMbby like this

original.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

xcxparadise