Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

These are from genius by the leaker we all know. Some others were added and removed by an user I don't recognize, so I'll assume they were fake. Too Afraid, STBS, and Karma are still there if you click on the contributors section and see what was added and later removed, if you're interested.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I bought the album and I’ve got tickets to see Marina at the start of May, so why should it be a problem if someone like me listens to an album they’ve purchased early? Ever ordered something and had it delivered earlier than expected/earlier than the release date? Do you still wait for the official date or estimated time of arrival to use it... also music is there to be enjoyed its not about the commercial or business side of things. You people saying wait for the release date you’re not a true fan make me laugh. You’ve got it all wrong.

I dont think its going to leak anytime soon... Ariana's sweetener and katy's witness were being sold 5 days before the og date by cd Stores and they didnt leak until nz itunes store did that for us. Marina is not "that important" for the gp yet and they won't leak (unless shes unlucky with her stans lol) but dont expect the gays to rip a vinyl anytime soon

I dont think its going to leak anytime soon... Ariana's sweetener and katy's witness were being sold 5 days before the og date by cd Stores and they didnt leak until nz itunes store did that for us. Marina is not "that important" for the gp yet and they won't leak (unless shes unlucky with her stans lol) but dont expect the gays to rip a vinyl anytime soon

But thank you, next did leak early because of early copies, as did Billie's album. It's really a case by case thing with leaks right now. She could be Florence or she could be Lana--we'll just have to wait and see. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Seems like a proper time to remind you guys that if the album leaks, please do not post or request links to the album on LanaBoards! This will also still be true after the album is out, as the album will be available to streaming and purchase. Posting public download links to officially released content is damaging to both LanaBoards & the artist! Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg I think To Be Human's bridge is my favourite part of LOVE  :defeated:  It honestly sounds like it's pulled straight from TFJ, especially when she says "people driving fancy cars look like beetles to the stars" something about just takes me back to TFJ

FzytWEW.png

omg these new lyrics are so good! like you can really tell she poured her heart and soul into it, they're just so genuine and heartfelt, i love the way she repeats a sentence 10 times, it's literally so beautiful and breathtaking. like a poet. invented poetry. poets who??

she really is at her peak

i am crying just reading how beautiful they are. not generic at all. so personal and moving. wow....

Um...???

I bought the album and I’ve got tickets to see Marina at the start of May, so why should it be a problem if someone like me listens to an album they’ve purchased early? Ever ordered something and had it delivered earlier than expected/earlier than the release date? Do you still wait for the official date or estimated time of arrival to use it... also music is there to be enjoyed its not about the commercial or business side of things. You people saying wait for the release date you’re not a true fan make me laugh. You’ve got it all wrong.

Personally, I am not just a fan of her music, I also adore her as a person and she's a true inspiration to me. I'm sure she doesn't want her music to leak, so obviously I'm not gonna hope it's gonna leak. It's not about the commercial or the business side of it, it's about just having a little respect...

if an album leaks everyone can listen to it, you idiot. Leaks aren't limited to jUsT pEOple wHo bOUghT tHe aLBum because it's public access now for free.

xMcVPI7.jpg

if an album leaks everyone can listen to it, you idiot. Leaks aren't limited to jUsT pEOple wHo bOUghT tHe aLBum because it's public access now for free.

I mean people are gonna pirate it anyway?? Like regardless of the fact that it leaked or not. It doesn’t mean I want it to be leaked cos I don’t, but it really doesn’t make a difference the way you’re putting it

Um...???

Fear lyrics are literally the peak of English literature. The way she is able to convey her emotions is so smart and it’s like she GETS it you know what I mean? These are not sentences a 5 year old in kindergarten could make, no, this is some deep poetry... like all poets around the world are SHOOK. She did that. She invented poetry.

Lol just don’t listen to album leaks, it’s unethical. Please and thank you

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Omg I think To Be Human's bridge is my favourite part of LOVE  :defeated:  It honestly sounds like it's pulled straight from TFJ, especially when she says "people driving fancy cars look like beetles to the stars" something about just takes me back to TFJ

maybe the only reasonable post on this thread for like the last 20 pages. agree!!