Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I can't believe how much Baby has grown on me. 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

This era has been executed so flawlessly. I haven’t felt this interested in an album cycle since Honeymoon. She really is doing everything right

like marketing-wise yeah but content-wise its the weaker 

So you listened to it...  :teehee:

I think I read on ATRL that it's the same version just without Fonsi, so I guess it's like this one?

didn't it flop anyway sksksk

It was a moderate hit, and it had better longevity than most Top 20 song imho.  :creep:  

8nl2OpX.png

I got this feeling that the version of Baby on the vinyl's just the acoustic version. Idk tho, just speculation.

you mean the version where they edited out a bunch of stems and passed it as an acoustic? 

This is a fake edit made off filters :( I remember listening to a picosong link that was posted on Diamond Garden and I'm sure it was official

I'm not on DG so I honestly have no idea :( Wouldn't mind a link tho 

8nl2OpX.png