Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I’m not confused about your opinion I just don’t agree. Lol. Yes things are a little watered down but if Marina was really trying to sell out, I don’t think L+F is the record she would have made.

I honestly think that creating concepts for her first 3 albums & trying to please all the ungrateful gays exhausted her & that’s why she decided to just relax & enjoy making music for the fun of it. Not taking herself as seriously or worrying about how “interesting” the lyrics sounded. Orange Trees is very simple and basic yea but it’s a sweet song that I personally think is just as Marina as anything from her previous albums.

The narrative that making “quality” music is exhausting while making easy, chill music is way simpler is kinda meh... I mean let’s look at Pop 2: I don’t think Charli was exhausted a bit, yet she came up with one of the best pop records of the decade. Like it’s not harder on your mind to make music that sticks, at best it’s more time consuming, but it’s not harder per se

Excuses after excuse after excuse after excuse for the lack of quality in her music... It's tiring already. Can we just move on from this crap?

I mean the album JUST came out? So no, you can’t just immediately move on yet, lol. I dunno why y’all are so unsatisfied. End of the Earth was sending me today while I was walking around the park. This album is genuinely better than most of you are giving it credit for. No it’s not her best, but tbh it’s got more bops than FROOT at least!

14417469274.gif

I mean the album JUST came out? So no, you can’t just immediately move on yet, lol. I dunno why y’all are so unsatisfied. End of the Earth was sending me today while I was walking around the park. This album is genuinely better than most of you are giving it credit for. No it’s not her best, but tbh it’s got more bops than FROOT at least!

I NEVER said that we need to move on from the album. I'm just getting sick of people bickering over this crap and getting mad when people have an opinion over it. There's literally no point in excusing her for making a basic album that has little replay value when all of her other albums had the actual effort into making them fantastic. She could've easily still made a fun poppy album without the bad lyrics and production but hey that's just my opinion. There's a reason why these people are unsatisfied and there's no way you can change that. Enjoy the album and let people say what they want about it. You should not give a single fuck in the world.

I NEVER said that we need to move on from the album. I'm just getting sick of people bickering over this crap and getting mad when people have an opinion over it. There's literally no point in excusing her for making a basic album that has little replay value when all of her other albums had the actual effort into making them fantastic. She could've easily still made a fun poppy album without the bad lyrics and production but hey that's just my opinion. There's a reason why these people are unsatisfied and there's no way you can change that. Enjoy the album and let people say what they want about it. You should not give a single fuck in the world.

okay sweetie calm down take a Xanax because it’s not that serious. this is a discussion forum where the LITERAL point is for people to share their opinions whether or not they agree. If you are sick of watching people talk about their opinions on here maybe log off for a little while.

14417469274.gif

okay sweetie calm down take a Xanax because it’s not that serious. this is a discussion forum where the LITERAL point is for people to share their opinions whether or not they agree. If you are sick of watching people talk about their opinions on here maybe log off for a little while.

If this is a forum I should be able to say whatever tf I want too. You act like I was fuming over these little petty comments when I was just trying to prove my point. Nobody was forcing you to respond in the first place hun. Now try working on that stink attitude "sweetie"   :hottie:

If this is a forum I should be able to say whatever tf I want too. You act like I was fuming over these little petty comments when I was just trying to prove my point. Nobody was forcing you to respond in the first place hun. Now try working on that stink attitude "sweetie" :hottie:

:lmao: y’all are so aggressive and ridiculous

14417469274.gif

chorus is fine, bridge is terrible

yeah the bridge is terrible and anti-climatic but the chorus is ugly too imo... like, those vocalisations? as a whole the verses/bridges/choruses don't flow into each other, and the trap beat don't help

soft to be strong outsold her 

I wonder if anyone on the Planet made a cute lossless rip from the whole Vinyl

I could deadass send you a cd rip and you wouldn’t hear the difference

The vinyl is meant to be played live, if you have to record it you’re better off downloading a flac online