Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Gold is a cute bop

Solitaire is one of her best written songs

and INHA is like... one of the best songs she's ever made? it's even better than certain songs on FROOT... :tea:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's such a sad fact that Better Than That is one of her most disliked songs. :(

It's such a bop, and the bridge oh my god :oprah: it truly has one of her best bridges. That snap :trisha:

It's such a sad fact that Better Than That is one of her most disliked songs. :(

It's such a bop, and the bridge oh my god :oprah: it truly has one of her best bridges. That snap :trisha:

its my least favorite off froot simply for the reason that i feel it doesnt really add anything to the album. it's not a bad song by any means, the instrumentation is actually one of the faves of the album. i just feel it was unnecessary lol.  if marina was so married to doing just 12 songs, INHA should have replaced it imo

its my least favorite off froot simply for the reason that i feel it doesnt really add anything to the album. it's not a bad song by any means, the instrumentation is actually one of the faves of the album. i just feel it was unnecessary lol.  if marina was so married to doing just 12 songs, INHA should have replaced it imo

Hmmm, I get you. But to me, it's one of my favs :creep:

Like... I really like everything about it (vocals, lyrics, production) and the bridge is so fucking amazing :defeated:

honestly the concept of this song is really good - but it's a little too repetitive. the bridge is really what makes the song good ngl, i wish the chorus at the end wasn't so damn long. otherwise i love the song!

xMcVPI7.jpg

honestly the concept of this song is really good - but it's a little too repetitive. the bridge is really what makes the song good ngl, i wish the chorus at the end wasn't so damn long. otherwise i love the song!

The bridge is v good indeed but the “I’m not passing judgement on her sexual life” is kinda cringe but I get 100% why she put it there