Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I hope she gets booed off stage

Don't you have anything better to do? Like teasing fake snippets via SoundCloud for attention or sumn? :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wonder if she'll have the NERVE of doing Love+Fear Tour on Coachella stage........

Also was about to say "maybe we'll be lucky and there will be a new album then" AND FUCKING REALIZED L+F IS NOT EVEN 1 YEAR OLD. fucking TRAGIC. Talk about aging like milk left under the summer sun in the middle of Saara or something. 

No More Suckers was one of my first songs for 2019. Happy New Year, Mariners.

I wonder if she'll have the NERVE of doing Love+Fear Tour on Coachella stage........

Pretty much 100%. But I always like her tours, with this one wasn't different, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of the dancers (although I do recognize they add that theatrical feel she was looking for). What didn't you like about it, if u don't mind me asking?  :)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

omg so cool! I remember trying to find it back in the day! can you find the morse code which was used on fear and loathing? I remember her saying she got it from the same site and she didn't know it spelt out stranger. iconic times

omg so cool! I remember trying to find it back in the day! can you find the morse code which was used on fear and loathing? I remember her saying she got it from the same site and she didn't know it spelt out stranger. iconic times

i can try! on wikipedia it says liam howe did the telegraph key on that track? so what is the truth  :crossed:

CUCKOOOO

:sluttybunny:

Seeing they are both gonna be on Coachella, they uploaded the pic nearly at the same time on insta and Lana captioned it 'i'm bringing my friends' or sth, they must be.

original.gif

Pretty much 100%. But I always like her tours, with this one wasn't different, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of the dancers (although I do recognize they add that theatrical feel she was looking for). What didn't you like about it, if u don't mind me asking?  :)

While I loved seeing her live and she's still one of my favorite artists the whole thing was... bad

Like I would've pretty much been fine with anything on stage cause all I wanted was to see her live, and I'm not disappointed at the result (especially cause I got to hear INHA live) but it didn't feel theatrical at all and it felt more like a 5th grade talent show 

I think the tour was... cute... on it's on setup but I really can't imagine her going with that school theater stage into something like... Coachella stage (is the doing the main one? Not even sure but anyway).

For the setlist, it could be ok but it's just pretty clear that L+F was the "smallest" era in the USA. I mean, not that FROOT or Electra Heart were somehow hits, but Electra Heart at least invented Tumblr and part of these gays\girls that live for Coachella too nnn.

I just really wanted her to move on from this era, honestly. It would be great to bury eveyrhting and just wait for the next one.