Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

FROOT > Love + Fear > Electra Heart > The Family Jewels

I wont stand the shade to Love + Fear any longer sweetie  :teehee:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

FROOT > Love + Fear > Electra Heart > The Family Jewels

I wont stand the shade to Love + Fear any longer sweetie :teehee:

Thanks for the joke. We needed some positivity on this thread xo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Thanks for the joke. We needed some positivity on this thread xo

No shade but i completely agree with this statement  :flutter: also thanks

1o0m8bldrh551.png

The delusion! The delusion of it all!

lol yeah alot of people seem to hate L+F for some reason

Superstar + Emotional Machine are Bops  :hooker:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

I wont stand the shade to Love + Fear any longer sweetie :teehee:

L&F is the album I listen to most by her, I think when I was into EH I wouldn’t have loved L&F but EH was good when I was a depressed teenager and those songs will defo have meaning to me forever but like...I’ve grown up and L&F came a perfect time for me

giphy.gif

L&F is the album I listen to most by her, I think when I was into EH I wouldn’t have loved L&F but EH was good when I was a depressed teenager and those songs will defo have meaning to me forever but like...I’ve grown up and L&F came a perfect time for me

When i tell you i was ecstatic for Love + Fear, I WAS ECSTATIC :flutter:. Love + Fear Used to actually be my fav album but then i decided Froot is who we really stan  :hooker:

Electra Heart is Nice too, Lies is a BOP

1o0m8bldrh551.png

Handmade Heaven is her career highlight, also if we ignore everything she said about the album concept and pretend baby doesn't exist then L+F is a pretty decent album (still the worst but for being average rather than bad)

you know L+F was objectively bad when there’s dozens and dozens of the black+white vinyl for sale on Discogs for as cheap as $15.... period lol

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

In other news...

If It's Worth It is such a bop

See THIS is the truth right here

Love seeing members with taste stand up for her best song, Solitaire. The lyrics, vocals, production, melodies, harmonies.... it’s all perfect.

Havent chosen a Fav from Marina yet, but Solitaire HAS to be in my Top 5  :flutter:.

1o0m8bldrh551.png

i listened to the love + fear becausse marina (one of my favs) released it, if julia micheals or girls who make this kind of tiktok, stripped down pop songs released this album i wouldn't bother even check it out after hearing the first single :)

This! if anyone that wasn't marina made this album none of you would like it  :flutter:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Love seeing members with taste stand up for her best song, Solitaire. The lyrics, vocals, production, melodies, harmonies.... it’s all perfect.

This!!! Literally her best song ever. it’s kinda off topic and idk if anyone here is a big gamer but I think Solitaire would’ve fit PERFECTLY as a soundtrack cut for Death Stranding if anyone’s played it or listened to the Timefall soundtrack for it

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

This! if anyone that wasn't marina made this album none of you would like it  :flutter:

I actually disagree. Not that L+F was so good, but I assume if it was made by another unknown singer, especially as a debut, we'll see bunch of people claiming her having sooo much potential etc. But it's different when you have a brand new artist trying to make something thought-provocking as To Be Human and when you have a millionaire or whatever Marina right now is who's already written Obsessions, Savages, Immortal, Sex Yeah and the like.

Notwithstanding this, HH, Superstar, End of the Earth and Believe in Love are really, really decent.

original.gif

Some of you just can’t get over the fact she’s not a wig wearing, depressed 20-something singing about bulimia anymore and can’t stand hearing her sing about something other than the teenage psyche

giphy.gif

Playing Electra Heart on vinyl for the first time since I bought it and fack I love this record

Electra Heart is still such a mood tbh. i always wanted her to do a more "pop" record and she did *that* with L+F.

:wub: