Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I really enjoy checking my Tumblr archive, going back to 2013 and seeing all the Electra Heart era posts when she was all the rage there  :ohno: it's like reliving that wonderful era for an instant and it feels so beautiful

What is Marina's best music video to y'all?

I know her videography isn't the best but she has some cute and well-done videos on her channel, but it's hard to say what's exactly the best one.

I'd say between Primadonna or Handmade Heaven (even tho it's kinda basic)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know her videography isn't the best but she has some cute and well-done videos on her channel, but it's hard to say what's exactly the best one.

Lies wins me over just by the intro

Primadonna (๑>◡<๑) 

primadonna i think is the most iconic music video of all time. i also really love shampain's visuals and froot 

Lies wins me over just by the intro

taste!!! the raw emotion in that clip.. incredible

Imo it's Froot, the aesthetic of this video is so incredible

Primadonna, Shampain & Radioactive are amazing too

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I really enjoy checking my Tumblr archive, going back to 2013 and seeing all the Electra Heart era posts when she was all the rage there  :ohno: it's like reliving that wonderful era for an instant and it feels so beautiful

I feel you 

my brain right before i have a Mood Swing™: *lana del rey voice* baby put on heart shaped sunglasses cause we gonna take a ride

i’ve always felt the Shampain video was slightly ahead of its time. i remember watching it in 2011 and thinking like wow ... cause i couldn’t think of anyone serving visuals like that. that video is the moment. that video just has IT

I think the entire Electra Heart video campaign was amazing, and way ahead of its time. I mean, Primadonna, Radioactive, Lies, Power & Control... like wow! It's hard to pick one definitive favourite, but it has to be one of these. Probably Radioactive.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I will not have you not appreciate the best music video of hers ever, less known as Oh No!

right... i need to know who smashed her heart into little bits and pieces :(

Theo Hutchcraft  :usrs:

EH started off with good videos but she kinda lost it once she gave up on the album

Yeah. Imagine how much we would've got if only she had not made the decision "well fuck it".

original.gif