Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I remember when Immortal came out on the last day of 2014 ... :cry:

Didn't it come out on the first day of 2015? I remember she was doing 11/11, 12/12, etc... as release dates

Didn't it come out on the first day of 2015? I remember she was doing 11/11, 12/12, etc... as release dates

I think she released the video on 12/31 and the song went up for sale on 1/1

BzhmW.png

Coming in here to be sheltered from the mess of the LDR5 meltdown pre-release thread  :toofunny:

I remember when Immortal came out on the last day of 2014 ... :cry:

the most depressing song to start off the new year...so marina 

that was literally the most iconic moment of her career for me... it was such a spiritual experience listening to such a beautiful angelic song like that to start the new year.

on another note, I had ANOTHER dream about Marina's next album and thinking back now, it was HILARIOUS! Basically the lead single was a cover of the Meghan Trainor song "Dear Future Husband" except she had changed half of the lyrics to be about the music industry and how messy her career has been. and in the music video, she was just dancing around like a hippie on someone's front yard, smelling flowers and stuff, lol. and she was in these ugly ass overalls and had her hair in a bun. it was so random and dear god, at least whatever she actually releases will be better than this mess  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Coming in here to be sheltered from the mess of the LDR5 meltdown pre-release thread  :toofunny:

that was literally the most iconic moment of her career for me... it was such a spiritual experience listening to such a beautiful angelic song like that to start the new year.

on another note, I had ANOTHER dream about Marina's next album and thinking back now, it was HILARIOUS! Basically the lead single was a cover of the Meghan Trainor song "Dear Future Husband" except she had changed half of the lyrics to be about the music industry and how messy her career has been. and in the music video, she was just dancing around like a hippie on someone's front yard, smelling flowers and stuff, lol. and she was in these ugly ass overalls and had her hair in a bun. it was so random and dear god, at least whatever she actually releases will be better than this mess  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

those nelly furtado teas