Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Didn't see the other song titles from marina on that instagram vid beside Valley of the Dolls. All Is Forgiven & Super Human...

What were the titles from that list that David "~leaked~" showing the froot songs in the order or recording\producing or something? One of them was Savior I guess... maybe these are alternative titles?

I think the titles were "When you take away control" "Saviour" and I'm not Hungry Anymore? Anyway... I don't think songs from M&TD4 would be runnin' around because I don't really believe they exist at all rip. Unless they are some "early demos" like Electra Heart leaks in 2011\2012...

Savior, When You Take Away Control and I'm Not Hungry Anymore.

oDe4QjK.jpg

lABVyGE.png

When will those f*cking Clean Bandit idiots release the freaking song? I literally hope that after they released it, they will flop so hard they will never be able to make music again. Teasing a song for two years and then thinking it's funny to keep it and leave the potential fans waiting. Is this band run by Sky Ferreira?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When will those f*cking Clean Bandit idiots release the frealing song? I literally hope that after they released it, they will flop so hard they will never be able to make music again. Teasing a song for two years and then thinking it's funny to keep it and leave the potential fans waiting. Is this band run by Sky Ferreira?

:lmao: i'm dying

i agree though. wtf are they doing with this song? they should stop trying to produce 10 versions of it and just stick to ONE and finish it

lABVyGE.png

Marina appears to be in studio with Songwriter/Producer "Big Taste" aka Leroy Littlejohn Clampitt (worked with Justin Bieber, AKON, Adam Lambert)

http://instagram.com/p/BTDmTzFBcAx/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Marina appears to be in studio with Songwriter/Producer "Big Taste" aka Leroy Littlejohn Clampitt (worked with Justin Bieber, AKON, Adam Lambert)

I mean I want new music from her so badly but dear god I hope her songs don't end up being trash like JB and so on

Electra Heart 2.0 here we goooOOOO

Don't get my hopes up  :defeated:

I love the style of both EH and TFJ. Froot was her weak point IMO but I still listen to it and it's not a bad album just not as strong as the first 2. I feel like Froot sounded better in her head lmaooo. I'm excited for MATD4 regardless of the direction tho  :flutter:

Also, isn't "Saviour" just the original title of Savages? Or did I dream that lmao

TjmiIK4.png

First she made a TFJ 2.0 with Froot

Now she'll make EH 2.0 I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE OMG

Can't wait for "Froot was... Abnormality and Electra Heart never died she just ran away but I heard the bitch is back" n

Whatever, jokes apart, I'm happy she's working on new music and I hope she's feeling better 

Also, isn't "Saviour" just the original title of Savages? Or did I dream that lmao

I don't think so because if u Check the list, there's "savages" as track 05.

I think that "When you take away control" might be like Forget (it was said that Forget was the last song made for the album... but marina also said that "Blue" was the first song with David and the list was supposedly the songs in order of recording\production... so...)

Can't wait for "Froot was... Abnormality and Electra Heart never died she just ran away but I heard the bitch is back"

I don't agtee with Froot being a TFJ 2.0.

It had a much cleaner, more polished and pop-isher sound than EH did, even though Marina tried hard to appeal to the indie-tumblr-blogs again.

I also doubt we'll get another EH, since even though the tracks had those big electro-dance-pop influences, they were actually much more than just this with that slightly dark and bitter vibe and the concept and everything.

I hope she delivers the album Froot (the track) was promising us. A fun, dance-y, colorful and slightly weird sound

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can't wait for "Froot was... Abnormality and Electra Heart never died she just ran away but I heard the bitch is back" n

Whatever, jokes apart, I'm happy she's working on new music and I hope she's feeling better 

I don't think so because if u Check the list, there's "savages" as track 05.

I think that "When you take away control" might be like Forget (it was said that Forget was the last song made for the album... but marina also said that "Blue" was the first song with David and the list was supposedly the songs in order of recording\production... so...)

Oh lmaooo I didn't even look at the tracklist I'm so dumb

TjmiIK4.png

Lana just came for us with a BTD rehash but much happier and bright with Lust for Life when absolutely nobody thought she'd actually ever return to that big cinematic, pop sound... so what if Marina delivers a modern pop album a la Electra Heart but with a more positive and less dark vibe?? You never know with Marina, she's always changing her opinions on everything, one minute she hates pop and thinks it's garbage and trashes Dr. Luke, next minute she loves it and she's working with Dr. Luke on multiple tracks, then again she starts trashing it to appeal to the more indie fans again (which really didn't work), so who knows... maybe she's going to go back to loving pop but making it her own again, since EH was her most popular era commercially.

I want her to have a hit again. Hollywood and Primadonna were on the radio all the time. :oprah:

Also, I would love something like Electra Heart again, although of course it doesn't necessarily have to be a 2.0 kind of thing. I think her songwriting was the best so far on that album, and I also love the diverse sound due to the multiple producers involved.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif