Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Am I the only one who's not a fan of TFJ?? LOL, I just dislike that album, although there are some bops

Nope, I dislike most of it - I take the singles and run.

te deseo, cariño

Honouring Electra Heart's 5th birthday.. I can't believe it's been 5 years. That album & character have got me through so much, and their power is still ongoing. Forever grateful for her & her album.

50685318652_32600d28eb_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Am I the only one who's not a fan of TFJ?? LOL, I just dislike that album, although there are some bops

I love TFJ! Although I do find I have to be in the right mood to listen to it! 

I think this is an unpopular MATD opinion, but for me FROOT >>>>>>>> EH = TFJ (although I LOVE all three)

:cuckoo:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Lana liked Marina's tweet where she honored EH's 5th anniversary 

Larina is living!  :trisha:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I love TFJ! Although I do find I have to be in the right mood to listen to it! 

I think this is an unpopular MATD opinion, but for me FROOT >>>>>>>> EH = TFJ (although I LOVE all three)

:cuckoo:

I agree with you, EH +FROOT > TFJ, just because, like you said, I have to be in a right mood to listen to TFJ.. But I love them all, just not crazy about TFJ (that's what I meant to say in the first place I guess)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ?????????????????????????????????????????

"you're such a liar when you said you'd never let go. was i just a part of your show" WHAT SONG IS THIS

probably you're such a liar or liar's haven