Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

They should have just released Disconnect 2 years ago. There is no reason why it takes 2 years to produce one song, especially if the new "production" is removing some instruments and making the song more bland

FzytWEW.png

Omg I love these TFJ alternate covers. The one that leaked the other day was fab too

really? i haven't seen them, would you mind sharing them here? or at least where i can look?

really? i haven't seen them, would you mind sharing them here? or at least where i can look?

there's only 1 more that leaked recently, but Matt Maitland said that there was at least 6 covers they worked on:

DD2ojZGVYAEyWEh.jpg

she also used this cover as a backdrop for some TFJ live performances

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so you hate Imagine by John Lennon and Give Peace a Chance by John Lennon and Happy Xmas (The War is Over) also by John Lennon and Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday and Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins and What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong, etc!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think that the people who say they hate political songs/songs with meanings are just ignorant idiots

True. Some people don't use their brains usefully idk why

Those covers are to die for omg  :flutter: , love them. I really hope Marina comes with new music next year. 

there's only 1 more that leaked recently, but Matt Maitland said that there was at least 6 covers they worked on:

DD2ojZGVYAEyWEh.jpg

she also used this cover as a backdrop for some TFJ live performances

Wait I think is the one that was supposed to be the cover...people have been waiting for this one for YEARS

BzhmW.png

Wait I think is the one that was supposed to be the cover...people have been waiting for this one for YEARS

Yes! I was one of those people, she used it as a backdrop in 10 and I've been thirsting since :defeated:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

"See Through UHeartbreaker" is just a song that samples HTBAH, but the other two are new!

Oh thank goodness, I was fucking angry when I thought she was working with Dr Luke again after everything that went down with Kesha. 

The titles "You" and "Worth It" kind of sound boring though, not going to lie. 

I know we already had a confirmation that she was working with different people, but here are the (admittedly sparse) credits of past music these people have worked on:

Joe Janiak 

Jesse St. John

High-key very happy she worked with a couple of guys from Britney Spears' masterpiece "Glory", even if their input was only minimal

So did Lana really imply that she would collab with Marina? That's what got across to me anyway

At first to all the marina fans wanting a collab on this album I was against it, cause I didn't know that Lana and her were real friends but I'm SO for it now omg

I didn't come for you, you'd KNOW if I'd come for you bitch. You're a pretentious cunt if you somehow think you're better than other fans because you liked her earlier, dumbass. I am expressing my opinion, if you don't agree with it, ignore it.

Marina would hate you for talking to another fan like this, or anyone in general cause... ya know,  class and such? Damn. 

Marina would hate you for talking to another fan like this, or anyone in general cause... ya know, class and such? Damn.

Why are you bringing up a 2 week post that had nothing to do with you? Fuck outta here

OAjeWdG.jpg?1