Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Why are you bringing up a 2 week post that had nothing to do with you? Fuck outta here

I’m catching up on reading a forum why else? The trash mans outside for pickup babe, u better go. 

Marina would hate you for talking to another fan like this, or anyone in general cause... ya know,  class and such? Damn. 

I’m catching up on reading a forum why else? The trash mans outside for pickup babe, u better go. 

This is truly the Entertainment section  :hooker:

Lonely Hearts Club is such a Bop  :flutter:

It's a really special song for me too. I once put some young people from a forum random in a whatsapp group and called it the lonely hearts club because we were all single. Now it's a close group of friends and people have started dating other people and we share everything. (Also I started dating someone within the group hihi)

Ya 2 years late to this party boo, join ya own party

tumblr_mwvtxrYjI31ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Cunty I AM the party ok? *cackles into enternity as I ride my broom into the sunset*

better than that.mp3

(on that note is btt really about ellie??? I know marina really denies it but I'm still curious)

I'm like 99% sure it's about her, can't really think of anyone else it applies to?

Cunty I AM the party ok? *cackles into enternity as I ride my broom into the sunset*

A preschool party maybe. No1curr

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

BAHHAHAHA WHO ARE YOU

miss honey you better keep that mouth shut you already made a pretty awful introduction

I'm like 99% sure it's about her, can't really think of anyone else it applies to?

I find their history together so interesting but so catty  :deadbanana: like what in the hell happened for btt to be made? I know Ellie won the BBC Sound award over Marina and later made a song with her ex Burns but that's it

redline

I find their history together so interesting but so catty  :deadbanana: like what in the hell happened for btt to be made? I know Ellie won the BBC Sound award over Marina and later made a song with her ex Burns but that's it

I think that's about it really, also Marina is probably jealous that Ellie made it to the big pond 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

BAHHAHAHA WHO ARE YOU

miss honey you better keep that mouth shut you already made a pretty awful introduction

I cordially invite you to kiss my  :hooker:

anyway. 

Aparently Sam Smith has a new album out in September and he hasn’t done anything for it so what do you guys think the odds of marina having one ready could be? I feel like she would want to tease it and draw it out considering she did the whole froot of the month thing for the last era.

bitch if you don't fucking stop... :azealia:

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1