Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hey y'all, DiamondGarden is dying, you have to create an account and get along with they

http://www.diamondgarden.net/

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

does anyone know where to find a version of mermaid v sailor/give me the money that dont have the incorrect vocal layerings?  ive found the version with basically no vocals and a version with all the instrumentals turned down - i used to have a decent version but idk where it went, sorry to bump/have to ask but i am lost

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

does anyone know where to find a version of mermaid v sailor/give me the money that dont have the incorrect vocal layerings?  ive found the version with basically no vocals and a version with all the instrumentals turned down - i used to have a decent version but idk where it went, sorry to bump/have to ask but i am lost

I need it as well!!

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Last 2 are deffo 100% fake, I think the first one probably is too

Yeah me too, buy anyway

A few days ago, Marina posted a new article on her blog, about the psychological effects of social media, in particular, Instagram. An interesting read, but I also feel sad reading it. She's claiming that she got nothing out of using Instagram, that it "gave her nothing back", but the way I see it, social media has allowed her to connect to her fans and if it weren't for these platforms, she would barely have any promotion for her music (although, I suppose that's what she wants since she hates being famous  :toofloppy: )

http://marinabook.co.uk

Honestly, this sounds horrible, but I sort of want the old Marina back. Like, not really. But I just wish she was more motivated to release some new music. I don't need her to be as ambitious as in TFJ or EH eras, since her health is obviously important as well, but I do miss the days where she was actually releasing something. I am dying for a new Marina album but it looks like she won't be delivering the goods for another few years at this rate.

A few days ago, Marina posted a new article on her blog, about the psychological effects of social media, in particular, Instagram. An interesting read, but I also feel sad reading it. She's claiming that she got nothing out of using Instagram, that it "gave her nothing back", but the way I see it, social media has allowed her to connect to her fans and if it weren't for these platforms, she would barely have any promotion for her music (although, I suppose that's what she wants since she hates being famous  :toofloppy: )

http://marinabook.co.uk

Honestly, this sounds horrible, but I sort of want the old Marina back. Like, not really. But I just wish she was more motivated to release some new music. I don't need her to be as ambitious as in TFJ or EH eras, since her health is obviously important as well, but I do miss the days where she was actually releasing something. I am dying for a new Marina album but it looks like she won't be delivering the goods for another few years at this rate.

ngl she highkey comes off as pretentious in these posts imo, perhaps its just her personality but she always has that sort of "importance" air about her, and it makes it hard for me personally to enjoy her music sometimes

considering how long it took to get disconnect out we're screwed someone leak inha already  :deadbanana:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother