Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Both are very much real and were shared a long time ago, not sure why people have been trading them since. 

Really? I'm confused tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yes. The unmastered version of Sex Yeah leaked wayyy back during the Electra Heart era. The original Seventeen Demo leaked after EH, I think it was around 2014.

With the same title?

It was known as 'Sex Yeah Demo 2'. It is very real.

And this? lol 

Queen of ignoring the fact she was already in the studio after the froot sessions

Queen of ignoring the fact she was already in the studio after the froot sessions

j14CYJi.png

She just wrote "again" and not "for the first time ever since the FROOT sessions" though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Queen of thinking that I didn't know

Queen of repeat tho

Apart from songs that didn't get music videos or make the album cut and what not, one thing that really irks me is that Primadonna didn't get a mini photoshoot like Radioactive did. The set, the makeup, the look(s) she had in primadonna were so iconic and representative of the electra heart era and the beauty queen archetype. Like, imagine HQ shots of her in that pink gown with the fur or the blue outfit.

Anyways, I'm excited to see what shes going to do with the next era. I wouldn't mind flower imagery, but I think she might be over that? it'd be really pretty, though. As for music, I don't care too much- although I want it to have more personal songs (like numb or BTS) or some of the things shes talked about in her Marina Book, which I feel like we didn't get a lot of on FROOT, or perhaps I'm just not able to relate to it because I haven't gotten to that point in my life yet.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

hope her new music sounds like Disconnect and has a very futuristic utopia vibe  :crossed:

also since INHA leaked, do you guys think there's a chance of us getting Super Human, WYTAC, and Saviour?

SuperHuman yes since it seems to be an EH outtake (?) but the other 2 not even sure if people really own it. I think we only found about the titles because of David himself... INHA on the other hand was already known because of her snippet and people probably searched around to find it.

But well never say never 

hope her new music sounds like Disconnect and has a very futuristic utopia vibe  :crossed:

also since INHA leaked, do you guys think there's a chance of us getting Super Human, WYTAC, and Saviour?

If Eclipse wants to share with us (Superhuman), yes. And I think maybe we get these FROOT Outtakes not very soon lol tbh, but at least we finally have INHA :)

Hey guys, just a reminder that Valley of the Dolls is tragically underrated and deserves more appreciation!

It also should have been the last video of the Electra Heart era and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Hey guys, just a reminder that Valley of the Dolls is tragically underrated and deserves more appreciation!

It also should have been the last video of the Electra Heart era and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

YES YES AND YES!