Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Remember when INHA was the most needed song of all the times and finally it was leaked and nobody is talking about it.

This fandom sucks.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Hey guys, just a reminder that Valley of the Dolls is tragically underrated and deserves more appreciation!

It also should have been the last video of the Electra Heart era and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

tumblr_inline_ozom7yTKAK1twm2pn_540.gif

Hey guys, just a reminder that Valley of the Dolls is tragically underrated and deserves more appreciation!

It also should have been the last video of the Electra Heart era and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

I love facts

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I keep feeling like MATD4 is gonna be her last album... I'm gonna cry so hard the day she announces her retirement (if that ever happens). She's such an important person to me and I don't think I'll ever find an artist that I'll love as much as her. In_My_Feelings.mp3 :rip:

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif

Makes me sad this queen only has 3 albums :( She NEEDS to release new music ASAP. 

ive noticed that too. i cant believe she only started in 2010 when  it feels like shes a mid 2000s artist

does anyone really care /:

EH demos all sound the same

Also is "Pre-Mix" so it's just unmastred :/

and they’re all fake lol i DON’T understand why people keep falling for that shit

:agree:

they're all pretty bad too lol

how the fuck can you say that when this 

and this 
and this 
exist

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: