Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdrVtxytb-w

this demo slams so hard...

u know its fake

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly guys, I'm so fucking happy that we are finishing the year having INHA  :crying5:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, this sounds good 

when I saw this I got so excited because it's like the first time she's actually shown us that she really is writing new music. Like, obviously she's been saying that she's been working on new stuff for a while but this is the first legitimate proof we have that she's actually working on music.

If this is anything like the sound on the next album I would be so happy. This sounds so magical  :flutter:  

I have a feeling her next album will be her best. She's had time to take a break from her career and just enjoy her life, and it seems her relationships are quite stable now (with her boyfriend, her family, etc.). Plus I think she's taken time to deal with some of her struggles with mental health and she definitely seems a lot more refreshed and open about her life. And I'm so interested to see if her travels to Japan will translate into her art in any way.

Larina is REAL :oprah:

Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not, but Lana was wearing their friendship bracelet at the popup!

DPjFrqCW0AAnFyg.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

honestly i hope lana is hanging out with marina to distance herself from stella. i don't really like stella. ):

i feel like shes a really bad influence on lana

Okay I was waiting someone to tell..I dont like Stella too..for no particular reason lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

My favourite picture in the history of pictures

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS