Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I really wouldn't mind a flower aesthetic for this album, since she had that time where she was obsessed with flowers and based on her last ig post, it seems really possible.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I really wouldn't mind a flower aesthetic for this album, since she had that time where she was obsessed with flowers and based on her last ig post, it seems really possible.

PRISM era incoming

Maybe the second version of INHA is just the least edited version.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm pretty sure Marina made a demo herself on GarageBand and then sent it to her label. They made a new version, which is the main version we have. That's why we have 2 different versions of INHA. At least that's what we discussed on DG

Has anyone ever asked Marina why she performed Teen Idle to primary school kids? It's hilarious lmao

Had to add to this to say that what's almost even funnier is that at the beginning of the clip you hear "Teen Idle, Take 2". She sang it twice. If that means she fucked up vocally on the first take that's just priceless. That is SO weird  :lmao:  

Looks like Marina's latest daily routine includes recording in a studio!39086397075_556ee95e9c_b.jpg

Her latest instagram caption: "I'm working on a song I love so much. Haven't even gone into production yet on what I've been writing for the past year but I'm almost ready."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Looks like Marina's latest daily routine includes recording in a studio!39086397075_556ee95e9c_b.jpg

Her latest instagram caption: "I'm working on a song I love so much. Haven't even gone into production yet on what I've been writing for the past year but I'm almost ready."

I wanna see RECEIPTS miss Diamandis

tenor.gif?itemid=10353356

She has been recording since 2017 I think, I hope album's tracklist will be long than the EH one  :creep:

If I remember correctly with FROOT, she actually recorded the album quite fast, didn't she? Remember that Instagram post she had with her orange cardigan and her sunnies, and then not too much longer later we started getting songs?

The fact that she's actually getting ready to enter the 'production' phase soon means that we're actually getting closer to an album! Never thought I'd say it but I'm actually thinking we could get new music this year! Maybe not a whole album but I really think she's back in the mood of working on music again, which makes me so exccccittteedddd!!

If I remember correctly with FROOT, she actually recorded the album quite fast, didn't she? Remember that Instagram post she had with her orange cardigan and her sunnies, and then not too much longer later we started getting songs?

She recorded FROOT on 2013 and 2014 ;)

She recorded FROOT on 2013 and 2014 ;)

Yeah, and Marina has already been recording for the last year with this new record, so surely she can't be recording for much longer than another year? That's what I'm trying to say, that by the end of the year she should be totally finished recording, if we're going by how long it took for FROOT. So I reckon it's not too unreasonable to expect a new song or two by the end of the year.

The fact people probably hold stems for IANHA yet both leaks\versions are still LQ... mess.

I'm excited for new music and I feel like it will come out by the end of the year. She said that FROOT was already happening before EH even came out. For this we already know she's been in studio since that "SEX" tshirt etc. Probably early concepts, but still...I'm excited.