Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I BROKE MY GLASS BALLOON I LET GO OF MY GLASS BALLOON ... ah ah AH AH AHHHHHHHH ! her best song ...ugh her mind

Such a relatable bop :hair: (I'm obsessed with it lately)

--------------------------

Well girlies, after a bad mood, I did listen to TFJ for the 4th time this week. I've been lately obsessed with AYS (But I think the demo is better, even being ugly lmao) Hermit The Frog and The Outsider (Which is my favorite on the album). It's hard to know which is the best song on the album, because it is just... perfect, every song on it is great, relatable, with amazing and sincere lyrics (Thing that I love of Marina), amazing production and the bops are perfect. Numb it's maybe the best, it's really beautiful, alongside with IANAR.

PS: Girls is underrated

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Numb it's maybe the best, it's really beautiful, alongside with IANAR.

PS: Girls is underrated

BITCH WE REALLY ARE CONNECTED, THOSE TWO ARE ALSO MY FAVORITES AND I ALWAYS DEFEND GIRLS FOR BEING SO UNDERRATED LANA REY FUCKING LOREEN I'M #SHOOK 

BITCH WE REALLY ARE CONNECTED, THOSE TWO ARE ALSO MY FAVORITES AND I ALWAYS DEFEND GIRLS FOR BEING SO UNDERRATED LANA REY FUCKING LOREEN I'M #SHOOK 

Yes chica tenemos EL gusto musical!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don't wanna sound racist but fuck that asian old man

That said, I love the man with the glasses that has a beard. He was so cute, even when they played Lana to him.

He always says he likes/loves it and never says rude things. He actually cried when Lana was playing, can't recall the song tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i watched bits of it but i was already wondering it during the lana episode whOO tf chooses these songs especially when they're doing adience specific episodes anyway  :deadbanana:

they never pick songs with great lyrical content, that makes me mad. Imagine if these elders had reacted to Savages or Immortal (aka her best song ever)