Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I hadn't listened to Weeds in such a long time  :defeated:  baby Weeds I'm so sorry you are flawless and deserve my love

I mean

like weeds like weeds like weeds yeah yeah like weeds like weeds like weeds yeah yeah baby baby baby baby like weeds like weeds like weeds yeah yeah like weeds like weeds like weeds yeah yeah

^ that's some deep shit right there

this is strange to me, i wonder why

it's a power, It's a power, it's a power move and while I'm not quite sure whats she's trying to prove

absjded wfkdk srry I had to  :cuckoo:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Lana follows stans she's met for 30 seconds at shows yet she won't follow her gal pal Marina, who she has a friendship bracelet with and who she thanked in the LFL album booklet

But Lana is the queen of questionable decisions so we shouldn't really be that surprised I guess

giphy-1.gif 

islike Weeds, and honestly isn't a bad song, bc I'm obsessed with it lately, but I think Weeds it's really filler on the album, the song doesn't fit in it, although is a bop tbh.

But let's be honests, she hate it and she regrets to put it in the album lmao, I'd prefer to remplaced it for True Colors (Bc there's no way that INHA got a released lol).

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She hates Electra Heart the same way she was unsatisfied with The Family Jewels and probably will find something bad about Froot and keep on the cycle going. Let's not forget all the "Electra Throwbacks" last year hunnies :creep:

I think it was probably frustrating as a whole project because the label couldn't keep her vision going. Marina was about to create a whole visual album... Beyoncé took notes

IM 10000000000% SURE THIS BITCH IS MAKING SOMETHING WITH LANA, WHATEVER IT IS IM SHAKING

She hates Electra Heart the same way she was unsatisfied with The Family Jewels and probably will find something bad about Froot and keep on the cycle going. Let's not forget all the "Electra Throwbacks" last year hunnies :creep:

I think it was probably frustrating as a whole project because the label couldn't keep her vision going. Marina was about to create a whole visual album... Beyoncé took notes

The only era she really hates is Electra Heart, although it gaved her a little more of "fame", but she has said (Practically) she hates the era, I don't think so she "hates" at all TFJ, I'm sure she still loving some songs she made in that era, also it was a really good and funny era, and for FROOT yeah, there's always something bad in anything, that's why she did that era with a only producer, wrote all the songs, I mean, make the era in a simple way cuz she knows that the make of TFJ, and obv EH were a mess lol. But I believe she enjoyed every era in a different ways, but obviously FROOT was her fav.

28342762_1628704533885349_913402910_o.pn

Better do it together sweeties  :brows:

Marina is my favorite Lana stan, she speaks for us all!

After I read this, I envisioned Marina singing Cherry, and I could totally see her voice working with the song - specifically the verses, Lana can keep the chorus and cuss words. Marina would do the live variation so well ("what can ya dooo, darlin'?") :flutter: People who think Marina and Lana's voices wouldn't work together are just lying to themselves  :crossed: and are thinking too much in terms of "their voices don't mesh well together." A "collab" can be so much more than just two people singing the same thing at the same time.

IM 10000000000% SURE THIS BITCH IS MAKING SOMETHING WITH LANA, WHATEVER IT IS IM SHAKING

UGH I WANT TO BELIEVE  :defeated: Lana's on break from tour...Marina's in LA...IT NEEDS TO BE MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE!

giphy-1.gif 

I remember when I used to imagine what a Lana and Marina song would sound like. I thought their voices together would sound like the chorus of Angels Forever. For the lyrics, I would like to imagine it would be some kind of battle between happiness and sadness, don't know. I feel like this is random, sorry hehe :blush2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

LINK*

i cant too damn