Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Did they hack her or something? Does this mean there are chances of unreleased songs leaking?

pretty sure starring was traded. most of the time stuff is leaked it isn't thru hacking ppl

xMcVPI7.jpg

It was very painful for her - personally - because she was very success driven & ambitious at that time & insecure about her position in the industry. She expected Hollywood to be a hit but - to her surprise - it flopped & then the other singles didn't do to well too. The problem was that the indie radio & sites weren't promoting her cause she was too pop & the pop sources weren't promoting her cause she was too indie. Overall it was her own insecurities & perfectionism that made it difficult for her. I read somewhere that she did an awful LOT of takes for the song 'Are You Satisfied' (I don't exactly remember how many but you can hear the perfection & layers in her vocals that era. That's why it's one of my fave.)

So for Electra Heart era she worked with big pop producers like Dr. Luke & she felt like they took away her creative control production-wise. She was grateful it helped her build an audience but it was tiring for her to play these characters & she wanted to do something personal, for herself. Electra Heart was supposed to be a side project, you know.

Then she recorded FROOT. It's more of a self-help album & it's not very layered or perfected lyrically or production-wise cause she did it with a single producer & had full creative control.

I hope that helps!

oh wow ddint know all that about TFJ thank you!!

Also any good soul can explain me what is "TV Track" ? :creep: I remember trying to find what it is since there's something like that for Gods & Monsters stems but I pretty much still not knowing what it really is

Instrumental with Backing Vocals?

:creep:

Also any good soul can explain me what is "TV Track" ? :creep: I remember trying to find what it is since there's something like that for Gods & Monsters stems but I pretty much still not knowing what it really is

Instrumental with Backing Vocals?

:creep:

Yes ;)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

anyone know if lies stems exist?

Unleaked

The only stems we have from EH era are: Power and Control, Radioactive, Primadonna and now Starring Role :')

Unleaked

The only stems we have from EH era are: Power and Control, Radioactive, Primadonna and now Starring Role :')

according to diamondgarden, they have all of EH expect teen idle and buy the stars kssowodb a ejjdkskdndndlek

xMcVPI7.jpg

according to diamondgarden, they have all of EH expect teen idle and buy the stars kssowodb a ejjdkskdndndlek

yeh this is true. tfj (album) stems and blue stems too

however they aren't gonna share

yeh this is true. tfj (album) stems and blue stems too

however they aren't gonna share

They have a lot of stuff, they leaked some stems, outtakes + S&P in lossless