Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i just woke up and had this amazing dream, marina's new album leaked and the whole album was on youtube and it was exactly 60 minutes long and the album cover was a picture of her in b/w with red accents and the first single on the album was a cover of video games for some reason 

watch this not happen

i just woke up and had this amazing dream, marina's new album leaked and the whole album was on youtube and it was exactly 60 minutes long and the album cover was a picture of her in b/w with red accents and the first single on the album was a cover of video games for some reason 

watch this not happen

when I think of MATD4 i think of the cover having a pastel yellow background, or at least the cover to You if she releases it as a single (or in general)

xMcVPI7.jpg

miss y really is a good song huh

lyrics are kinda shite but i've been thinking about the instrumental part all day

yas hunni, stan her best song.

I'm not even kidding, it's one of my most played Marina songs  :toofunny:

Since we are talking about Marina's unreleased...

Scab and Plaster appreciation post!!! 

Demos>Final tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know I'm late but just saw the Oh No! and Hollywood videos in HQ and ugh so visually appealing (especially Oh No!)  :defeated:

It's so weird listening to this version of Hollywood. I always listen to the album sampler version lmao. Same with Lies.

TjmiIK4.png

I know I'm late but just saw the Oh No! and Hollywood videos in HQ and ugh so visually appealing (especially Oh No!)  :defeated:

It's so weird listening to this version of Hollywood. I always listen to the album sampler version lmao. Same with Lies.

where are they.

where are they.

I'm assuming you mean the videos: https://mega.nz/#!P192SK4T!bfcwzp9TUbWcASahDTV8FNdDXvXdnGUAhDyuyZegtlw

if you meant the other version of Hollywood: 

TjmiIK4.png