Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She went from underground-queen-of-twitter to boring-no-need-social-media attention type in the timescape of... 3 years?

Have you guys ever seen all the retweets on that "I just found out that the world doesn't revolve around me. Shocked and Upset" tweet???

Probably more retweets than all the froot singles + album WW sales all together.

tbf she used to delete her twitter all the time back in the day and go on these "I don't need social media!! it wastes my time!!" moments all the time. she will reactivate soon enough probably

Some of y'all are so fucking rude and hateful. Ya stupid ass teenage friends who are NOBODIES get overwhelmed and delete their social media all the time, and yet when someone who is in the public eye & actually has a million reasons to be stressed out deletes it to take a breather, she's "over the top" and, somehow, an /attention whore/ ? Get a damn grip, jeez.... some people, I swear!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Some of y'all are so fucking rude and hateful. Ya stupid ass teenage friends who are NOBODIES get overwhelmed and delete their social media all the time, and yet when someone who is in the public eye & actually has a million reasons to be stressed out deletes it to take a breather, she's "over the top" and, somehow, an /attention whore/ ? Get a damn grip, jeez.... some people, I swear!

the people calling marina attention whore arent recognized by the fandom as a whole. we just ignore them tbh, most of them are idiots.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I can't believe we now have stems/multitracks for the entirety of Electra Heart except for the Liam Howe tracks. Sad that they most likely won't leak cause they are my favourites :(

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: