Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Listened to Disconnect the other day and it's just damn good. It's not a masterpiece but I'd love to hear the record going for something upbeat into "Disco" zone. (I mean FROOT (song) is a masterpiece.)

Read "Marina producing it" got me feeling of the re-release of Gimme The Money :deadbanana: 

Not @ these opinions being based off a short af snippet of a rough demo of a song that sounds like it would be a troye sivan bside eek.

never said it was good lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

This is you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6nIuVjYyJE

There's Nothing Wrong With You we still haven't heard i believe

Thank you so much!!

The supposed TNWWY lyrics are

"Paranoid, insecure, not sure what you're meant to be, isolated, on your own, running low on self-esteem" right?

Oh my gosh, I'm so hyped for this!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

So it seems that KweenEclipse shared some tea about the new record and it sound good.

I haven't seen it by myself but the brazilian fan website put all the infos together and:

- Heard 9 songs

- There's a song where she's singing in spanish and it seems to have a rapper featured on it. Probably the only collab.

- Songs are like HTBAH and Blue

- Main theme seems to be self-acceptance 

- "Emotional Machine" and "There's Nothing Wrong With You" are done

- Emotional Machine lyrics: "My God is dying silently, nobody believes I'm a machine"

- Only 1 or 2 ballads for now

So it's like an uptempo version of froot and probably more electronic.

Looking at Emotional Machine after having a song "I'm not a Robot" this is really... queen. :creep:

BTW I translated these that were already translated from original english so there might be some wrong info but ehh someone check his twitter 

So it seems that KweenEclipse shared some tea about the new record and it sound good.

I haven't seen it by myself but the brazilian fan website put all the infos together and:

- Heard 9 songs

- There's a song where she's singing in spanish and it seems to have a rapper featured on it. Probably the only collab.

- Emotional Machine lyrics: "My God is dying silently, nobody believes I'm a machine"

Looking at Emotional Machine after having a song "I'm not a Robot" this is really... queen. :creep:

BTW I translated these that were already translated from original english so there might be some wrong info but ehh someone check his twitter 

I'd be here for this. 

- Heard 9 songs

Although the collab with a rapper tea it's terribe and I hope isn't real, I'm shaking for the other.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Wonder if he counted "You" between these 9 songs or what. 

It's already like, at least half record done if she's doing a "lenght-y" one or 85% for 11 songs-compact-one

but only 2 finished so...

Wonder if he counted "You" between these 9 songs or what. 

It's already like, at least half record done if she's doing a "lenght-y" one or 85% for 11 songs-compact-one

but only 2 finished so...

She made two EPs to be released in 2019 and 2023 respectively