Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

For her next album, I think it'll be just Marina or Marina Diamandis. I don't think she wants to be known as Marina and the Diamonds anymore, and it bugs me. :crossed:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She did an interview!!

She talks about the album briefly

Ugh, she's gonna go by Marina now... not that i don't like that but i'm gonna miss the "I'm marina & you are the diamonds"... but i get it, sHe fouND HeRsELF!

And also, some people say Eclipse revealed titles that are outtakes from MATD4, he didn't. He made a top with his favorite songs that would be included in MATD4, he said he hasn't heard it all and the tracks might change so we might not see some titles he revealed. And also, "Please don't call me" and "water under the bridge" sound like such fake titles.

Ugh, she's gonna go by Marina now... not that i don't like that but i'm gonna miss the "I'm marina & you are the diamonds"... but i get it, sHe fouND HeRsELF!

And also, some people say Eclipse revealed titles that are outtakes from MATD4, he didn't. He made a top with his favorite songs that would be included in MATD4, he said he hasn't heard it all and the tracks might change so we might not see some titles he revealed. And also, "Please don't call me" and "water under the bridge" sound like such fake titles.

eclipse never shares fake info

For her next album, I think it'll be just Marina or Marina Diamandis. I don't think she wants to be known as Marina and the Diamonds anymore, and it bugs me. :crossed:

I think if she wanted that she would've gone ahead and asked them to list her name and not stage name when publishing the interview and song. I think the possibility for a self titled (Marina or Marina Diamandis) album is definitely real though

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

no album until 2019? LEAK EVERYTHING THIS HOBO HAS

I don't think we know that for sure. She might drop it later this year. Single is coming in August, so we'll have 4 months till the end of the year. Could be later this year, or early next year.

where did the information that the album will release in 2019 come from?

speculation, she might release a song every month until January or just release it in December

xMcVPI7.jpg

yall think shes gonna change her stage name because she said hello my name is marina....?

No lmao. But whenever she did interview IN THE PAST she'd say "Hello, my name is Marina and the Diamonds". She recently started presenting herself as just Marina or Marina Diamandis. She was 'and the Diamonds' on every social media ever until now.

I don't think we know that for sure. She might drop it later this year. Single is coming in August, so we'll have 4 months till the end of the year. Could be later this year, or early next year.

She never said August did she? Just autumn.

She never said August did she? Just autumn.

OMG I kinda got confused. Forgive me. I meant Autumn.

Thanks for pointing that out! :)