Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

are you satisfied is her best song

You misspelled Lonely Hearts Club

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Sex Yeah is one of her best songs, just love how feminist it is. Radioactive must be one of the worst of hers.

I must confess I never heard The Family Jewels and from what the little pieces I veard from some songs it seems pretty bad. Is it worth?

original.gif

Sex Yeah is one of her best songs, just love how feminist it is. Radioactive must be one of the worst of hers.

I must confess I never heard The Family Jewels and from what the little pieces I veard from some songs it seems pretty bad. Is it worth?

Yes, its great! Its more rugged than her other releases but for me that's part of its charm.

You have no taste, or you must be so try-hard indie. Radioactive is pop GOLD. Radioactive is 100% one of her best, considering most of TFJ, Gold and Solitaire exist.

It's better than FROOT

Def. good if you like FROOT. Really solid. I used to hate most of the singles from TFJ but now it's just Shampain that I still skip almost every time.

Hermit the frog, Guilty, Are You Satisfield?.... many gems.

radioactive is the only song i deleted from my playlist

always reminds me of eastern european pop from like 10 years ago

Yeah radioactive is a bit of a snooze for me, I also feel like it’s not conceptual enough for EH, like it’s just an average euro pop song....

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

The lack of taste really jumped out, I-

tenor.gif

I used to hate Shampain so much Jeez it was like EARBLEED every time it came on. I started to enjoy it when someone made an edit from "Lonely Hearts Club Tour" with extended intro.

I Also disliked I am not a robot but this one made me cry when she performed right infront of me.