Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Immortal is just plain and simple one of the best songs ever tho. And the last selfie she tweeted... She looks unbelievably beautiful but she also looks incredibly like my mom I hate this

To think I started stanning her because I saw her live... I mean ofc I had heard about her and I was interested but that day she exploded my mind, will always regret being in the back and not first row, but first row was a bottoms skewer that camped 2 days before the festival to see her anyway

ZKcaooE.png

her voice is amazing and she totally do that dream feature with miss Bilana but i cant stand her obsessive fanbase :biblio: (not a shade to this thread but people in here are actually nice and not so full of it)

i've never noticed her fans being that way, though it doesn't surprise me

giphy.gif

Weeds is cute. Better than Gold ( I think? ).

I never understood the praise for "I'm a Ruin". So many people that aren't fans just love the song and say it's her best. I think it's so... random. It's good but like... Her best????

Weeds is FOR SURE one of her best songs ever.

I also love Can't Pin Me Down and Solitaire, Froot has so many gems. Just wish she included I'm Not Hungry Anymore in the tracklist, it's SO good.

I LOVE Electra, but Froot is even better than it, so mature. 

original.gif

if anything, primadonna as well as most of the album sounds better than ever before

This is Tea 

Weeds is FOR SURE one of her best songs ever.

I also love Can't Pin Me Down and Solitaire, Froot has so many gems. Just wish she included I'm Not Hungry Anymore in the tracklist, it's SO good.

I LOVE Electra, but Froot is even better than it, so mature. 

and you have TASTE with Can't Pin Me Down, I don't get how someone could dislike it.

No love for Forget? That's, like, my favourite Marina song by far. That outro is just pure bliss. 

that song is therapeutic for breakups 

-------------

i still dont get how Primadonna got the attention it did? its there with living dead in basic mixing and writing

All the bangers did

But Fear and Loathing, Lies and State of Dreaming sound more beautiful than ever

nothign from EH aged like milk wtf.

btw someone needs to delete "and the diamonds" from the title since she deleted it too

I’ve decided that The Family Jewels is Marina’s Honeymoon album. I love EH and Froot, but besides 2-3 songs, I’ve never been a huge fan of TFJ as an album, until I randomly decided to listen to it today, and it’s like it all clicked for me. IMO it’s very much a mood album like Honeymoon is - you have to be in a certain mood or state of mind to really appreciate it to its fullest. Not trying to sound pretentious, just publicly appreciating a brilliant album and a true queen of cynicism.

I can’t believe we could have new music from her in just a few days!!!

giphy-1.gif