Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Baby is alright but the whole song kind of paled in comparison to Solo. I feel like I’m waiting for this climax in the song & it never goes there, just kinda builds up to Solo as a prologue or something. :rip: :(

Baby needed a trumpet or something!! I just feel like there’s something missing.

But her voice sounds great as always.

14417469274.gif

Stop fucking saying Marina is hinting a relationship with Lana, it's so disrespectful towards her relationship with Jack. Ugh, I regret being one of them that always shipped Larina, I imagine how they must feel seeing all the comments about it all the time, also Jack's opinion about it... so bad

L A R I N A 4 L Y F E

giphy.gif

Ok relistening to it attentively and watching the clip several times I still fucking love it. She looks incredible. I love her so much. The movement she does when the first chorus kicks in... WHEW. I kinda have a gut feeling I'll like this album more than FROOT

Has she always looked like Kourtney Kardashian? Or is that new

Lol but also Kourtney is secretly sort of the prettiest for me so I'm all for it

ZKcaooE.png

She looked amazing on the video! Absolutely love it <3

I vomited a bit when she said it’s on her album. Sorry I’m not Impressed! I’m not going to pretend to like something just because I love Marina...I’m not a blind (and deaf) stan. In the Music video she looked really awkward and out of place.

do yall hear sumn?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: